Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

tripp has 3 potentiol losers still, he could be sitting -10 or higher come the end of the night bearing no comebacks

mofome

Banned

Tripp was talking shit to me last week about how much better his pitching staff was, i told him Gallardo was way overrated.

So far today, Gallardo, Wang, Pelfs, and litch getting fucked harder then Jenna Jameson on prom night

Scary pitching staff bud, i am sure you are happy you traded away Johan

Gallardo is good
wang stink
pelf is awful
lit is ww

mofome

Banned

yeah ubald was the worst pitcher ive ever seen. he is lucky they didnt score 10 runs on him. chc left the bases loaded in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Timetopay

EOG Master

waz up ladies

Let me start of by saying

Yes Mad you Duke pick up shows superior fantasy skills
Biggamer we get it you like Bills
Yomamaa said he like Volques over Greinke and he could have had deals
RJT- Davis is a stud
TTP- Many many bad choices

mofome

Banned

lester getting smoked.

grienke is god

greainke was a master of getting out of trouble tonight. just throws sliders 10ft off the plate and the indians swing. they are something like 4 of 44 with men in scoring position with 19Ks or something this year. thats clev and i bet on them

mo caps:hangt

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

greainke was a master of getting out of trouble tonight. just throws sliders 10ft off the plate and the indians swing. they are something like 4 of 44 with men in scoring position with 19Ks or something this year. thats clev and i bet on them

mo caps:hangt

i have cc vs cle later in week.

mofome

Banned

waz up ladies

Let me start of by saying

Yes Mad you Duke pick up shows superior fantasy skills
Biggamer we get it you like Bills
Yomamaa said he like Volques over Greinke and he could have had deals
RJT- Davis is a stud
TTP- Many many bad choices

I never had volquez but i was wrong about them two so far. wouldnt change my mind on any ttp offers so far. we made some good deals, the ones that were declined were done so for a reason. my opinion of greink hasnt changed, my opinion of volq has.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

grienke had runners 1st and 3rd in the first with 1 out and got out of it on pitches way out of the zone, in the 3rd, he had bases loaded with 1 out and pronk chased 3 sliders out of the zone to K and peralta forgot how to swing the bat, took 1 slider for a strike and got nailed on 2 check swings for balls out of the zone to end the innings, something like 35 pitches for grienk in the 3rd, i turned it after that

mofome

Banned

holy shit. now the jays up 2. lol

losing all day and now they put me away.

2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

Lester back 2 back awful starts, and RJT said i reached with AJ when he took Lester in round 4

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

bottom line...

we all over reacting to a few games.

fun shit.

i wouldnt trade duke for halladay right now!

mofome

Banned

yeah league caught on to lest.

when u get killed in oak you are in trouble. bedard just made a joke of this team there a day ago

Timetopay

EOG Master

Interesting how painful between Zack and Carmona that 5 innings was.

The good news is after the first inning Carmonas next 4 - 4 baserunners and one run.

Timetopay

EOG Master

bottom line...

we all over reacting to a few games.

fun shit.

i wouldnt trade duke for halladay right now!

fun to talk shit. Laughing at guys like calling the year on plays. Bills is now Linny.

And not just Linny. Linny of last year and cy young

rjt721

EOG Master

Lester back 2 back awful starts, and RJT said i reached with AJ when he took Lester in round 4
Lester sucked last April too. And he should have gotten out of the 2nd inning 1-1. Cheap bloop hit from Cabrera. I'm not worried.

AJ loses tomorrow.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Funny thing about the Duke game is in the 7th he gave up single and double but got out of it at 94 pitches

Every other damn pitcher has come out in that spot as 100 pitches seem to be the threshhold so far.

Not Cy Duke. Manager needs 120 pitches out of him and the shutout:shoot:

mofome

Banned

when gamer went off saying:

And when escobar and ervin santana come back, lilly is going to be my 5th best sp!!!" I almost cried with laughter.

Full disclosure. Hopefully we're in the comfort tree.

mofome

Banned

Funny thing about the Duke game is in the 7th he gave up single and double but got out of it at 94 pitches

Every other damn pitcher has come out in that spot as 100 pitches seem to be the threshhold so far.

Not Cy Duke. Manager needs 120 pitches out of him and the shutout:shoot:

Duke is terrible. Sometimes you roll the dice and you get lucky. Thats why this is awesome. There will be other bums who go the distance.

Kyle davies will be cg so vs the twins or some shit.