So now he counters it with

Berkman/Shields/Oz for Miggy/Pinero

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

But Ryan Zimmerman = Ryan Theriot and Carlos Zambrano? :blink:

Zimmerman and Wells who aint half bad

I dont know I offer him fair deals but he always wants half my team.

MC will wake up tomorrow and offer him wilson/morrow back for Miggy and land him

I offer him shit like Berk/Oz or Berk/Jair/Maine and get rejects

makes no sense

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Guys best thing that ever happened just happened

VD sent me about 20 minutes ago

Berkman/Shields/Oz for Miggy/Pinero/Nieman

Insta turn down

Can't make this shit up....:+scared-7

Guys best thing that ever happened just happened

VD sent me about 20 minutes ago

Berkman/Shields/Oz for Miggy/Pinero/Nieman

Insta turn down

At least he left Miggy in it

Third offer will be Berk/Shields/Oz for Miggy.... or maybe for Pinero

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Zimmerman and Wells who aint half bad

I dont know I offer him fair deals but he always wants half my team.

MC will wake up tomorrow and offer him wilson/morrow back for Miggy and land him

I offer him shit like Berk/Oz or Berk/Jair/Maine and get rejects

makes no sense

One good game and Maine is an all star on your team...but that's the way this league goes down....

Some guys have to think outside the box....too many squares and square moves...

Timetopay

EOG Master

So VD offer me Miggy for Berk/who ?

Give me some choices of one or two more guys you would take

You need some depth

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Viejo, I send you relatively even deals and you counter with this?

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><td align="center">04/29/10 01:04 am ET</td><td align="left">Viejo
?Cabrera, Miguel 1B DET
?Wieters, Matt C BAL
</td><td align="left"> Donut Fingers
?Danks, John SP CHW
?Lee, Derrek 1B CHC
?McCann, Brian C ATL
</td><td align="left"> </td><td align="center">Pending Acceptance
Trade Review</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>
Come on.... McCann > Weiters
Miggy >> Lee

And then Danks??:blink:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

A throw in? The guy was a top 10 1st baseman last year. He scored 30 fewer points than Miggy last year and he's a throw in? :fuck:

A deal to get Miggy requires Danks, but a deal for other studs require WW pitchers. This sucks. Viejo only does those trades with MC.

rjt721

EOG Master

Viejo, how come you like guys such as Morrow and Braden but you don't want Garcia? Figured he'd be exactly the kind of guy you'd be interested in.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Figured he'd like a guy like Leake too. Didn't even pitch in the minor leagues and pitching well in the big leagues.

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow playerStats"><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="5">2010 STATS</td></tr><tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>ERA</td><td>W-L</td><td>SO</td></tr><tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>3.25</td><td>2-0</td><td>18</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD its nice trys but Berkman is just not that far off Miggy

He outscored him in 08 and same pace last year besides injury.

Aint throwing in a good starter for the 50 point upgrade. Just wouldnt make sense.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD its nice trys but Berkman is just not that far off Miggy

He outscored him in 08 and same pace last year besides injury.

Aint throwing in a good starter for the 50 point upgrade. Just wouldnt make sense.

2008? What's that have to do with the price of gold in Asia?

You can build a condo between Miggy and Berks...

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD you are starting Luke Hochaver and Livan Hernandez next week

I think Jair/Maine is a slight upgrade over the rest of the season pal

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Going to lunch....it was a pleasure talking to you guys this morning....

Just a little note...love talking to all you guys and talking shit...there is not one guy in this league that I wouldn't go out of my way for and do a favor....I have a blast in this league...my favorite one to have fun in...In a more serious league that I am in, there has been only 3 trades done...

TH...appreciate your note about my service days, it was 5 of the best years of my life...

tripp

EOG Master

Analysis
Cecil pitched very well on Wednesday night, but Toronto's offense was shut down by Lester's one-hitter. Cecil gave up three less runs than he did in his first start but has tagged with the loss in the end. His next start is scheduled for Monday against Cleveland. In two starts against the Indians in 2009, Cecil did not record a win put posted a 0.69 ERA with 15 strikeouts in 13 innings pitched. Consider Cecil a strong start for Fantasy Week 5 (May 3-9) as he is a two-start pitcher and is scheduled to go against the White Sox on May 9.

J

joeybagadonuts

Going to lunch....it was a pleasure talking to you guys this morning....

Just a little note...love talking to all you guys and talking shit...there is not one guy in this league that I wouldn't go out of my way for and do a favor....I have a blast in this league...my favorite one to have fun in...In a more serious league that I am in, there has been only 3 trades done...

TH...appreciate your note about my service days, it was 5 of the best years of my life...

And you know we'd all do the same for you, VD.

You're the old man of the group that keeps us young punks in line and in turn we keep you young. Most importantly, we all have fun.

:cheers

sent cee something that i think he'll accept

normally i would, was a close deal. History suggests beck > Garza. But this year i like garza better for some reason.

Usually yanks and bos are 1 and 1a

But this year TB and yanks 1 and 1a

Means less wins for boston and less for beck. I should have unloaded bills and porcello in the beginning of the year. Saying no to this one might F me also..
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

yeah i have becks = garza right now, and figured you won nicely with the other additions to the deal. beck should be fine rest of the year, seems everyone in boston just got off to a horrible start for whatever reason. i think same thing happened last year and you ended up getting beck pretty cheap in a deal. love garza though, always has pitched well vs new york

we can tweak it a bit, and throw in a matchups guy from my side if there's any you see that would do the trick

sent ya a huge one. just same deal with a couple pieces more from each side that i think you win on nicely, especially with the 2 step im giving ya for next week

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP-

Very strong offer...but I'm gonna pass for now.

I'll see if I could tweak it.