Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Good luck in the upcoming week Tripp....I will try to give you a battle:LMAO:cheers
will never be easy against you as both halladay and peavy are capable of CG shutouts every time they pitch. i think doc has minny this week too? fucking colon just shut them out, so doc should have no troubles there. just glad he only has one start this week.:cheers

mofome

Banned

i'm guessing you value pretty much all of your of very highly, correct? you love upton, you love jones, you love bruce's upside and im assuming you love soriano.

i would of coarse trade sori in that trade for upton as i value sori above bj. doubt you'd do that though especially if you have no need for gordon.

hmm..lets get something done. haren, gallardo and hamilton are likely all off limits though because i doubt anyone rates those three as high as me so i wouldn't be getting fair value back in my eyes. i have haren as maybe a top 5 sp this year, gallardo an upcoming stud, and hamilton as maybe the best hitter in the al.

I like upton more than Soriano. I like Bruce a lot but I would deal him in 2 seconds. I like gordon, just not sure where I would play him right now. Yeah i wouldnt just trade sori for gordon and do that one.

lets be deals.

:suit:

J

joeybagadonuts

offers sent to mo and joeyoij213490

Fuck me running, I'm getting out of bed at 330am to look at deals. My gf thinks I have an online chick I'm talking to. Lol

Mo is right. Best league ever. We are all a bunch of fukkin degenerates. I love it.

tripp

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left"> tripp
?Braun, Ryan J. LF MIL
?Gordon, Alex 3B KC
?Matsuzaka, Daisuke SP BOS
</td><td align="left">Joey
?Wang, Chien-Ming SP NYY
?Wright, David 3B NYM</td></tr></tbody></table>
this a fair offer? i am worried because i have dice k a good bit over wang in this league. wang will be fine in real life, but dice k will strike out a ton more and that is big for fantasy. both will get wins but dice k to me will score a lot more in this league. trading a red sox for a yank though is never really a bad tradeoff.

just not sure if i am getting enough back in wright for braun and gordon. gordon could have a big year and braun is probably at low value right now because he had a bad first week. still will be a stud though, just already have a ton of good of's. i don't like chris young on my bench so trying to trade braun for a stud hitter at another position.

am i losing too much here?

J

joeybagadonuts

Dunno, pretty fair trade, imo...

Gordon might be hurt, though and I can't really risk having a hole where I would have Wright otherwise. I"ll gladly trade you Wang though. I like him at win a bunch of games, I just don't like the guy. Give me a decent pitcher in return and we gots a deal.

tripp

EOG Master

what if you took away gordon and added zimmerman to the deal? hate giving away zimm's upside, but would give me a spot for all my of and a stud in the inf.

J

joeybagadonuts

what if you took away gordon and added zimmerman to the deal? hate giving away zimm's upside, but would give me a spot for all my of and a stud in the inf.

Throw it up there. I'll take a look in a hot minute.

tripp

EOG Master

wow, very nice offer mo. love sori. dice k is a k machine and will be big in this league imo, but will be incredibly hard to pass on sori. gordon has a ton of potential but is just wasting away on my bench anyways, so im ok with throwing him in there. will probably be accepting.:thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

wow, very nice offer mo. love sori. dice k is a k machine and will be big in this league imo, but will be incredibly hard to pass on sori. gordon has a ton of potential but is just wasting away on my bench anyways, so im ok with throwing him in there. will probably be accepting.:thumbsup

:LMAO:LMAO

and just as type this mo withdraws the offer.

mofome

Banned

haha i took it down fucka! i put it up twice. neither is real sexy but good depth for me. sori is oo la la

tripp

EOG Master

haha i took it down fucka! i put it up twice. neither is real sexy but good depth for me. sori is oo la la

that's the problem with trading guys like dice k and braun right now. they didn't have good first weeks so they don't seem great to people. a week from now when dice k goes 7 and k's 10, and braun has 3 hr and 7 rbi in the week people would probably give more for them.

mofome

Banned

that's the problem with trading guys like dice k and braun right now. they didn't have good first weeks so they don't seem great to people. a week from now when dice k goes 7 and k's 10, and braun has 3 hr and 7 rbi in the week people would probably give more for them.

haahah na dont be silly, i dont care about the first week at all.

this aint my first go around. i didnt like dice k to start, but he gets the job done. he just throws too many fucking pitches. still i put it back up. i think gordon can bounce back...maybe.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

haha i just mean when you make an offer you leave a comment. vd dont talk deals on here like the rest of us so i like to know what the big guy is thinkin. he sends whacked out offers and then next thing you know we're on the same page.

mofome

Banned

tripp says he wants to deal and he declines. this guy! lol

i cant really be dice k anyway. im beat!

tripp

EOG Master

tripp says he wants to deal and he declines. this guy! lol

i cant really be dice k anyway. im beat!

didn't decline, just had him wrapped up in a trade with joey. if joey declined i was going to accept the soriano trade.

J

joeybagadonuts

david wright now on team tripp:+excited-

dice k
braun
zimmerman

for

wright
wang

I needed another bat so this deal worked out VERY well for me, plus I think Dice K is better than Wang, though I don't especially like either of them. Zim has good upside, and braun should start to heat up. I honestly think Wright won't put up the same kind of numbers as last year bc of the new park.

Good luck, Tripp, great deal.

mofome

Banned

didn't decline, just had him wrapped up in a trade with joey. if joey declined i was going to accept the soriano trade.

yeah its cool i wish u had a starter i liked more than dice we could make the deal with.

not like i could do wang/gordon for sori.

tripp

EOG Master

i think joey definitely got more individual talent in the trade and improved his team, but i feel my team is also better after the trade. i loved dice k, but i like wang also. not a k guy, but he will get tons of wins this year imo. with wright and hamilton i have two top 5 hitters in the league. gordon is not a big dropoff from zimm imo.

pleasure doing business joey.

mofome

Banned

I needed another bat so this deal worked out VERY well for me, plus I think Dice K is better than Wang, though I don't especially like either of them. Zim has good upside, and braun should start to heat up. I honestly think Wright won't put up the same kind of numbers as last year bc of the new park.

Good luck, Tripp, great deal.

Dice K is much better than wang. Wright aint that much better than zimm. Then add braun? holy shit.

glad u aint in my div.

mofome

Banned

man dicek/gord was such a nice little fit. draft values matched up and everything.

tripp

EOG Master

Dice K is much better than wang. Wright aint that much better than zimm. Then add braun? holy shit.

glad u aint in my div.

i agree dice k is much better because he k's. i like dice k more than most, but i also like wang more than most. wright to me is a HUGE upgrade on zimm. i loved zimm and took him over chipper, and would do it again, but wright is a superstud. he is a big upgrade over braun to me because braun k's but doesn't walk. braun is a stud still, but wright is a top 5 guy.

i see it as this:

wright/gordon > braun/zimm

my hitting improved in this trade by a decent amount. pitching took a small hit, but i will be platooning most guys all year anyways. i feel very comfortable with my pitching.

mofome

Banned

this stinks. i like sori more than gallardo and u are probably the other way.

shittin fuckin

mofome

Banned

i agree dice k is much better because he k's. i like dice k more than most, but i also like wang more than most. wright to me is a HUGE upgrade on zimm. i loved zimm and took him over chipper, and would do it again, but wright is a superstud. he is a big upgrade over braun to me because braun k's but doesn't walk. braun is a stud still, but wright is a top 5 guy.

i see it as this:

wright/gordon > braun/zimm

my hitting improved in this trade by a decent amount. pitching took a small hit, but i will be platooning most guys all year anyways. i feel very comfortable with my pitching.

do your thing homie! i love a deal with both men happy!

:houra