Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Not sure whats funny. If he looked at ur lineup today he would see your 11th pick Delmon in there. If he tried to trade for him he could not since he is bye bye:houra

mofome

Banned

any batters u would take SU for him?

im sure there are. make a couple offers and i'll look at them. actually make an offer. 1 for 1. 2 for 2. whatever. offer, thats how deals get done ceeman

Not sure whats funny. If he looked at ur lineup today he would see your 11th pick Delmon in there. If he tried to trade for him he could not since he is bye bye:houra

Neat , shows how good ttp is. I draft delmong 11th pick and still beat ttp easy on sides 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Mo,

I'm not too hip to this fantasy shit on CBS, how does it work when you make a trade? Does the player go over right away during a week, or does he stay in till the week ends? Dumb question, but I honestly don't know.

serious question, do you know how to offer a trade?

Look at the 'roster grid' to see who is currently on each persons team. fire me off a few offers and lets do this.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Look at the 'roster grid' to see who is currently on each persons team. fire me off a few offers and lets do this.

Mo let me break him in with something much smaller.

You will offer shit like Wright Rollins Beckett for Reyes Upton Guthrie and Joey gonna pucker the old asshole up moving all those stars

J

joeybagadonuts

Nope, I have no clue. Honest answer. Been playing in a fantasy baseball league for about 5, 6 year now, but it has always been through yahoo.

Haven't really bothered. I like the team I drafted just fine as well.

mofome

Banned

Mo let me break him in with something much smaller.

You will offer shit like Wright Rollins Beckett for Reyes Upton Guthrie and Joey gonna pucker the old asshole up moving all those stars

I, the person who made the smallest deal in the entire league. TTP, im sure you're well informed, I'm just not sure about what.

mofome

Banned

Nope, I have no clue. Honest answer. Been playing in a fantasy baseball league for about 5, 6 year now, but it has always been through yahoo.

Haven't really bothered. I like the team I drafted just fine as well.

Here is my team, tell me who you like.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left"> YOYOMA</td><td align="left">R Doumit
</td><td align="left">M Cabrera
B Butler (R)
</td><td align="left">I Kinsler
A Ramirez (R)
</td><td align="left">C Figgins
</td><td align="left">J B. Reyes
</td><td align="left">B.J. Upton
C Maybin
R Ankiel
V Wells
</td><td align="left">J Bruce
</td><td align="left">B Morrow
C Carpenter
E Bedard
M Garza
S Kazmir
A Cook (R)
B Anderson (R)
J Guthrie (R)
K Kawakami (R)
K Uehara (R)
N Adenhart (R)
</td><td align="left">J Broxton
J Papelbon
F Rodney (R)
J Frasor (R)</td></tr></tbody></table>

J

joeybagadonuts

Here is my team, tell me who you like.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left"> YOYOMA</td><td align="left">R Doumit
</td><td align="left">M Cabrera
B Butler (R)
</td><td align="left">I Kinsler
A Ramirez (R)
</td><td align="left">C Figgins
</td><td align="left">J B. Reyes
</td><td align="left">B.J. Upton
C Maybin
R Ankiel
V Wells
</td><td align="left">J Bruce
</td><td align="left">B Morrow
C Carpenter
E Bedard
M Garza
S Kazmir
A Cook (R)
B Anderson (R)
J Guthrie (R)
K Kawakami (R)
K Uehara (R)
N Adenhart (R)
</td><td align="left">J Broxton
J Papelbon
F Rodney (R)
J Frasor (R)</td></tr></tbody></table>

I like Kins and Kaz. What you want?

mofome

Banned

joey, you go to 'my team' and then you click 'trade' in the drop down menu. you click on the players from your team to offer and the players from the other team to ask for who you want. to add more than one player you hold down the 'ctrl' button.

mofome

Banned

I like Kins and Kaz. What you want?

Ok you like kins and Kaz, you make an offer that you think is reasonable for them and I'll see if we can work something out. In your offer back don't include a 2B to take the place of kins, I don't want uggla back.

:nono

J

joeybagadonuts

joey, you go to 'my team' and then you click 'trade' in the drop down menu. you click on the players from your team to offer and the players from the other team to ask for who you want. to add more than one player you hold down the 'ctrl' button.

Yea, was very simple to figure out, just hadn't taken the time till today.

Counter on the way, TTP.

mofome

Banned

ttp, what deal was it that you gave me asian Ks man? I dont even remember when u gave me him I just know he came from ttp.

mofome

Banned

mo deals:

Jeremy Guthrie held the Rays scoreless over six innings Saturday as the Orioles picked up the 6-0 victory.
Guthrie has won his first two decisions of the season for the first time in his major league career. He looked solid against the Yankees last week and made the Rays look foolish on Saturday.

J

joeybagadonuts

TTP,

What do I need to give you to get Lince? I only want him or Greinke.

J

joeybagadonuts

joey u cant get linc

Shit, I meant MO, what will it take to get him?

I still want Grienke from TTP.

My multitasking skills suck right now. Lemme shut up my gf. :shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

Timetopay's Stallions
?Greinke, Zack SP KC
?Hawpe, Brad RF COL
?Ryan, B.J. RP TOR
Joey
?Guerrero, Vladimir RF ANA
?Molina, Bengie C SF
?Weaver, Jered SP ANA

CRAP. I don't want Hawpe nor Ryan.

mofome

Banned

Chris Davis was 0-for-3 with three strikeouts in a loss to the Tigers on Saturday afternoon.
And that makes him just 1-for-18 with nine strikeouts to start the season. Davis batted .304 in 79 spring training at-bats, but he also led the team with 26 strikeouts.

mofome

Banned

kinsler
beckett

no not really. funny when there are deals out there, one for one, that neither team would take.

J

joeybagadonuts

kinsler
beckett

no not really. funny when there are deals out there, one for one, that neither team would take.

If I had even one decent fucking SP on my bench I would consider that.
2348ji23e