WHICH POSTER DO YOU THINK MAKES THE MOST MONEY BETTING SPORTS ANNUALLY?

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: WHICH POSTER DO YOU THINK MAKES THE MOST MONEY BETTING SPORTS ANNUALLY?

Billy Walters has a registered screen name here, so I'm going with him.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

BFC of course, just ask Michael about those bank account figures and that new Costa Rican housing boom he?s started off all those BFC sticky contest winnings. :thumbsup

the guys killing the sports market don't post at EOG.

Although easy to presume, this statement just isnt the case. We are lucky to have real winners here. 12io4j2w90

ATX

Although easy to presume, this statement just isnt the case. We are lucky to have real winners here. 12io4j2w90

there are some winners here. I know who most of the people discussed are or just found out a few minutes ago. Nobody close to JR, DD, Ep, RL etc. Not taking anything away from BW, but he's not as feared anymore as those guys. Macau is the new big hub.

mofome

Banned

there are some winners here. I know who most of the people discussed are or just found out a few minutes ago. Nobody close to JR, DD, Ep, RL etc. Not taking anything away from BW, but he's not as feared anymore as those guys. Macau is the new big hub.

Who are these people.

:cocktail

roscoe

EOG Veteran

you can barely get down on college basketball totals, and that is a direct result of b.w.

ATX

you can barely get down on college basketball totals, and that is a direct result of b.w.

...was a direct result of BW. not disputing that, and I'm glad they limit totals on Niagra vs Fairfield, keeps money safe for those of us without inside info on that game. a lot of people are catching some flak for playing RAS's stuff these days.
there's a whole lot of stuff going on in China that no one talks about.

cheapseats

EOG Master

then i guess we all here are just a bunch of second-tier, wanna-be's....

ATX

then i guess we all here are just a bunch of second-tier, wanna-be's....

no. just getting information, I guess. seeing who might crawl out of the woodwork. I can't remember a time when the economy was this bad for onlines. Not sure how the gov't is going to handle the whole gambling thing. Not sure what's ahead.

ATX

some locals don't know/care about online limits on NCAA basketball.
some rogue online books don't either, but there are lots of complications with that.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Wrigley I know for a fact he has turned a profit every
year for the past decade.

Although I know some who would not want to be mentioned, OSU is right...

EOG is very fortunate to have some very successful sports bettors who post here and most of you don't know who they are...

THE SHRINK

PO69

EOG Master

Who is the most successful gambler on this forum??

Well most definitely it is someone whom never mentions how successful that they are.

Guys making money and doing this professionally wouldnt want to mention how much they are betting or winning I would think

Tuckman

Uh Poster

EOG is very fortunate to have some very successful sports bettors who post here and most of you don't know who they are...

THE SHRINK

thats the problem right there, isnt this site to help people out, how do we know who to learn from or follow if they are either incognito? those succesful people are doing only a few select people here any good

PO69

EOG Master

The guy that keeps his money in his pocket.....there isnt anyone that wins at this game long term.....its all a fantasy and I am convinced no one does this professionally unless they are a tout or a bookmaker, thats the only way one wins on a yearly basis.

You are wrong about this. Maybe not all of the professional gamblers here are making $100,000 a year or more, but there are 10 or 15 who make close to that with a variance of up to $200,000

Tuckman

Uh Poster

You are wrong about this. Maybe not all of the professional gamblers here are making $100,000 a year or more, but there are 10 or 15 who make close to that with a variance of up to $200,000

next post u will tell us how much are in each 1 of your accounts and all about your recent withdrawls and deposits... stop beating around the bush everyone knows what your gonna eventually spout :maniac:

PO69

EOG Master

Not this time tuckman. Wouldnt be a good idea for me to talk about wins or losses. But i wasnt necc talking about me in that 10-15 people.

I can guarantee you that trytrytry makes around $60,000 a year from gambling. Some of that is thanks to his rollover contest winnings, but maybe only 25% of it

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Seriously doubt 10-15...I'm betting under 3 for the limit....may lose, but I know I am closer to the actual number...12io4j2w90

PO69

EOG Master

Well keep in mind that the majority of the professional gamblers would not bother posting that often. I will go with 2 or 3 at over 100,000. But I still think that another 10 are making $50,000 from betting.

I got a little crazy in my initial post with my estimate. I meant to say $50,000. So you cant have your limit bet, the house ruled that it was a bad line.

I will stick with my original projection that trytrytry makes over $60,000.

cheapseats

EOG Master

THE SHRINK

Yeah, so what. If I don't know the clown in the clown costume, who gives a fuck.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

This thread is amusing. I think you all know who I will take.

:thumbsup