Where are you homos?

LCD

Re: Where are you homos?

Good luck.

I'm also going to make a "fun-sized" Eagles win the Super Bowl future bet so wish me luck.

shitty day but only lost 200. Lost a shitload of close games late.

ATL+117
MIA+101
PITT+100
HOU+147
HOU Under 9 +100
COLO+142
CUBS+210
Minn+110
CLE+105

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Welcome to my basement thread timely

wvu thinks you are the best MLB handicapper in forumville (well, 2nd best after himself!)

Welcome to my basement thread timely

wvu thinks you are the best MLB handicapper in forumville (well, 2nd best after himself!)
:LMAO

Never bet it before. Putting some stuff together this season; but figure it will take me all year to get it put in. Going to give the season a try here, and make some tweaks along the way and see if I can push out some winners.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Nice day cappy. You and that fuckin retard IrishTim should hook up and go tout like buffy the buy back slayer. Cochran can give up huge NBA series favorites and you can give out baseball dogs. You two need to stick to survivor and let me handle the handicapping.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Sd +175
Cincy +125
Cubs +165
Pit +105
Zona -135
Col +130
Kc -105
Bost +105
Hou +160
Minn +115
Clev +135
Over phils 9

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Buffer gambler > ipp
A guy who pays for his scouting reports and write-ups will never be > than ole IPP. One thing ole IPP doesn't do is buy back my bets for cents on the dolla. The plays I make are good enough to take to the house. So stop texting me I got beer to drink and ho's to jizz on.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

ps - my bad I forgot this was EOG and beating the closing line is all that matters. I'm old school cashing tickets matter where I grew up not ROI........U get rewarded here for post count, being a stiff and slurping cock on the radio. Any forum where WVU is a hero is way to complicated for me.