always stop by when I get home

what gives

Iam so depressed I may not be able to post my plays

:(

panther

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: what happened to the boudoir

will our boudoir posters be compensated by eog for all therapy expenses during this tragic delay?

panther

EOG Dedicated

saved by the bell

almost turned this bottle up

would have been a long night in the main forum

lol

panther

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

i'm not sure that they will need therapy with the number of off topics going on here today :p

I have no ill will toward the boudoir concept but you damn well know there are more shall we say "emotionally challenged" posters per capita then the main room. Even Jman reads that stuff to feel secure. mmmmmmm whaaaaaaaaaaaa

mofome

Banned

I have no ill will toward the boudoir concept but you damn well know there are more shall we say "emotionally challenged" posters per capita then the main room. Even Jman reads that stuff to feel secure. mmmmmmm whaaaaaaaaaaaa

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

andrew748

Banned

:LMAO

the really bad news is that it's guy night in the boudoir tonight and routines are important.

:)

panther

EOG Dedicated

dont really think they want us fileing back into the main forum again

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

the really bad news is that it's guy night in the boudoir tonight and routines are important.

good luck with that :smokesmal i have to admit the funniest thing i ever read on eog was in the boudoir. it was the story about the husband and wife each having the online affair and turns out they were chatting with each other.

Blondie

EOG Master

Oh, I had almost forgotten. Yes routines are important for the emotionally challenged. :LMAO

Although on a positive note, it will save a few clicks for Journeyman if they are posted in main. :rolleyes:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

that was funny :LMAO

Albania or somewhere wasn't it?

the quotes were priceless. The hubby stating " i can't believe the thing I have lived with is capable of typing such sweet things" or something along those lines. mrs AA and I both had tears after that one. classic

panther

EOG Dedicated

I am depressed

was looking forward to naked twister tonight

Blondie

EOG Master

I am depressed

was looking forward to naked twister tonight

Well not sure what the other ladies are up to tonight, but I will have to bow out as I have to take the kids to taekwondo.

But you might check around here in main I think there is one man here that might play with you :LMAO

panther

EOG Dedicated

Well not sure what the other ladies are up to tonight, but I will have to bow out as I have to take the kids to taekwondo.

But you might check around here in main I think there is one man here that might play with you :LMAO

that was low