What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Welcome to the thread, $6. Penn State and Coach Franklin a lie. We agree and I'll take the loss.

Last year, only Michigan exposed as a fraud. Ohio State lost a game they should have could have won against Georgia. Not a fraud.

This year TBD. It's now under 50% both make the playoff.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Welcome to the thread, $6. Penn State and Coach Franklin a lie. We agree and I'll take the loss.

Last year, only Michigan exposed as a fraud. Ohio State lost a game they should have could have won against Georgia. Not a fraud.

This year TBD. It's now under 50% both make the playoff.
As well it should be lol. Should be a written rule that 2 Big 10 teams cant get in the playoffs. Why? Common sense.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If no upsets:

Michigan or Ohio State
Georgia
Florida State
Washington

Bubble boy teams in order:

Alabama (even 2 losses, they are in as SEC champs if they beat an undefeated Georgia)
Michigan, Ohio State, Oregon (will be a tough call)
Louisville
Texas

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
If no upsets:

Michigan or Ohio State
Georgia
Florida State
Washington

Bubble boy teams in order:

Alabama (even 2 losses, they are in as SEC champs if they beat an undefeated Georgia)
Michigan, Ohio State, Oregon (will be a tough call)
Texas
Louisville
Oregon will get in IMO. They will expose wash as the fraud they are if oregon st doesnt this week.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Tennessee is last chance to have a chance to take Georgia out. Need 2 losses.
Small shot there but they fiond ways to lsoe. I think it will be Georgia , mich, oregon, and texas. Well thats what im hoping for as i think thats best 4. Need FSU to lose.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Panthers needed to win and they didn't. Titans needed to win and they didn't. Packers needed to win and they didn't. Chargers needed to win and they didn't. Jets need to win.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Another shitty weekend. Like all the previous shitty, lick my wounds and regroup. Final conference roosters and fresh trophy. Alabama and Lions, completely set. Can go from there.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oh Henry has a final look. Playing the Faguars. Loss eliminates them for sure. I don't think they are good enough anyway. Same Packers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guilty please note. I have 10% of what I had last year. Michigan or Ohio State will just be 1-0 and 2-0. Last year it was guaranteed 5 figures with a chance for 6 or 7.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat have now won 5 in a row. Will be betting more Jimmy B in season tournament roosters. 2 games this week. 2 wins should just about do it to KO.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Chance at multiple 3-0 scenarios - all fuck you kane walkoffs. Also have Michigan, Lions.

Rangers +700
Ohio State +750
Lions +1400

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That sets the odds at 1020-1 with 2 left. Lions and 49ers toggled. So I need Michigan or Ohio State, Lions or 49ers. Or Saban.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will be betting the Ohio State. Harbaugh can get an at large or eat stevo shit sandwich. The odds are lower and he already choked twice. Ryan Day is my new #1.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rant time. Besides the late start, adding 1 game, 2 weeks, non Sunday, non Amrican soil games - amongst other complains. It is despicable that only at the very beginning and very end do all the teams play. Let me count the total weeks:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
10. 10 weeks out of 18 all teams play. That means 8 weeks, the potato chips bag has air in it instead of chips. That is not acceptable. They have destroyed what made the NFLe special. Every week was an event. Now it's scrambled noncents. Should be 16 consecutive non bye weeks starting first weekend of September then playoffs. Only top seeds earn a bye.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
16 weeks, only Sunday with notable exceptions. College, same thing except Saturday. High school, Friday. We used to be a proper country as that anti-semite X personality posts.