Weekend Blog by John Kelly

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
Re: Weekend Blog by John Kelly

very few if any gamblers win betting their own picks. knowing who the wise guys are betting before the screen moves is a guaranteed way to win. WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT ABOUT PICKING YOUR OWN GAMES!!! YOU CAN HAVE THE BIG EGOS, I'LL JUST TAKE WISE INFORMATION. i'd suggest bw hasn 't a clue who plays for who. he uses his own "people" to provide lines/odds and wagers when there is a significant difference in his lines vs posted lines

ComptrBob

EOG Master

You really think the guy can put in 55% play after 55% play and not get the cheese? :+clueless

You are way brighter than that, sir. 12io4j2w90

... it is impossible to lose (with any kind of money management whatsoever).

This really becomes hilarious when we hear Ken's biggest bet story on WW. In all fairness to Ken, that is a very funny story that he tells about his hockey bet, and it shows that he isn't afraid to admit to a horrific bet in which he barely survived a possible third "quarter" tying goal...LOL

So let's put an end to this 55% play after play nonsense, huh?

If any of you think that all I do is sit around and only bet BW plays, you are sadly mistaken...

I know FEZZIK has a lot of connections as well...

The KEY is know how to use the plethora of information...

It's not as easy as you think...

THE SHRINK

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

If any of you think that all I do is sit around and only bet BW plays, you are sadly mistaken...

I know FEZZIK has a lot of connections as well...

The KEY is know how to use the plethora of information...

It's not as easy as you think...

THE SHRINK

Example please on how it is tough receiving info that you know is going to move the market. If you know BW is going out on a game or any other big hitter you know you are going to get the best of it. I don't see where the agony is, but I am all ears to learn.