We just added my third favorite player in the league

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If your best players were cars, LBJ would have 300k miles, and AD would have been recalled. Now try to win.

I don't even know what you are talking about. All I know is that you adamantly refuse to answer the question,,,,, which is an answer itself.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
When you build a team to complement Lebron, it's a killer when he's out.

Everything is run through him. Seldom does he not have a touch in every offensive set.

Now teams like WASH and CHI, they're suddenly successful because one guy is not
the conglomerate. Vucevic is AS, but they haven't missed a beat....

Lakers on the other hand......

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When you build a team to complement Lebron, it's a killer when he's out.

Everything is run through him. Seldom does he not have a touch in every offensive set.

Now teams like WASH and CHI, they're suddenly successful because one guy is not
the conglomerate. Vucevic is AS, but they haven't missed a beat....

Lakers on the other hand......

Winning point from HEIM.

Again.

Heim

EOG Master
Same ole Vogel:

The small lineup coach Vogel has fielded in recent games presented some problems in defending Giannis Antetokounmpo. The two-time MVP scored 47 points on 18-for-23 shooting.

“Our pick-and-roll coverages and switching some things allowed Giannis to get behind, and he’s going against [Rajon] Rondo or Wayne [Ellington], so it’s a height disadvantage for us,” Davis said.

Heim

EOG Master
Yesterday was by far Westbrook's best game.

If he's willing to be more of a distributor, it will help.

Carmelo, starting to throw up bricks as a starter.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Same ole Vogel:

The small lineup coach Vogel has fielded in recent games presented some problems in defending Giannis Antetokounmpo. The two-time MVP scored 47 points on 18-for-23 shooting.

“Our pick-and-roll coverages and switching some things allowed Giannis to get behind, and he’s going against [Rajon] Rondo or Wayne [Ellington], so it’s a height disadvantage for us,” Davis said.

That dude went absolute Beast Mode.

Heim

EOG Master
I cringe watching this Laker team on defense. They didn't want to give Caruso a few extra dollars, but 40 million a year to RSW, no problem.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I cringe watching this Laker team on defense. They didn't want to give Caruso a few extra dollars, but 40 million a year to RSW, no problem.
I'm pretty sure they were hamstrung for some reason at the time and had to choose between paying Kid Dyn-O-Mite or LeCaruso.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
I remember days gone by when the Lakers losing to the Celtics would have knocked over my apple cart. Now? I can’t watch this shit. Hats off to you guys who not only stomach this product, but post about it.

Heim

EOG Master
Vogel really has a problem. They can't win with Westbrook starting. Rondo came in
and immediately a lob to AD for a dunk.

Lakers so bad they had to resort to complaining to league office about AD lack of
fouls after shooting zero ft versus MILW.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Vogel really has a problem. They can't win with Westbrook starting. Rondo came in
and immediately a lob to AD for a dunk.

Lakers so bad they had to resort to complaining to league office about AD lack of
fouls after shooting zero ft versus MILW.

This dude has reached his Boiling Point. He said you don't play D, you ain't playing, in so many words. I can remain as cool as the other size of the pillow but my job ain't on the line.

The Orignal Big 3 have now officially played 1 game together this year. I suspect after 19 more, the guys whose asses I've kicked every single time over the years on this Forum won't be so chatty..... I'm a very patient man.

Heim

EOG Master
If Vogel is stressing defense, I guess that means less minutes for Anthony and Monk.

I didn't like Caldwell-Pope but that fucker along with Caruso played 'D'

Heim

EOG Master
Hard to watch Lakers on defense. Double team ice cold PG all night, 3 other guys go 14-20 from three.

Lue > Vogel tonight

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Well blow me over with a feather, 40 million dollar man, RSW, trusts a undrafted rookie over another one of his crazy drives to the basket, over head flip, off balance shots, barely grazing the rim.

Bravo 👏👏

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Well blow me over with a feather, 40 million dollar man, RSW, trusts a undrafted rookie over another one of his crazy drives to the basket, over head flip, off balance shots, barely grazing the rim.

Bravo 👏👏

So you've seen him play..

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Bravo 👏👏

And it's 44 Million, I believe, which is even more fucking ridiculous.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If Vogel is stressing defense, I guess that means less minutes for Anthony and Monk.

Relatively speaking. I've bee impressed by both on that side of the ball this year, ecspecially Melo, Hadn't see much of Monk before joining UniBron but his rep is as a Designated Hitter.

I didn't like Caldwell-Pope but that fucker along with Caruso played 'D'

His lock and trail technique was on point.

LeCarusso was just an all-around defensive animal.