We are getting pounded with storms in INDIANA

40s in Chicago i heard... and snow flurries predicted for tomorrow. Here in NY there is no tought of snow... tomorrow it's going to be 68 degrees.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Snow flurries predicted here tomorrow also. Crazy weather is an understatement. I am sweating now and snow tomorrow. :+clueless

2 weeks ago I was playing golf here in 65 degree weather now I drive by the course and they have the greens tarped for the winter :doh1

Dam what a fast summer it was

Must be global warming General. Another couple years and you might be underwater in Indiana!

But seriously, I guess I do agree that it seems we have more extremes in weather here than we used to, but memories fade...

:cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Just heard from my mother that my sister in Bowling Green,Kentucky isgetting very bad weather also with more than one Tornado......

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
The General said:
Almost 70? here now in NOVEMBER. Wow!

General, every year here in Florida the winter gets shorter & warmer.

I remember when I was little we used to have to wear heavier jackets for 2-3 months out of the year. Not even close to that now.......

The last two weeks have been utter hell around here. 23 people killed the Sunday before last when it hit at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Glad to see you've escaped the worst of it General :+thumbs-2

Today, 2 more touched down (no one else killed, thank God)

Little bit of advice: When these are approaching, call EVERYONE you care about (even if you gotta wake 'em up) tell them to seek shelter. Especially if they live in a mobile home (tell 'em to get the heck out of there!!!)

You as good as dead if you're in a mobile home during one of those