WANNA WIN SOME MONEY REALLY EASY?

Here you go, its the holy grail of sportsbetting. Simply tease all home favorites in 2 team combinations . For instance.

NYG to CINCIWINNER
NYG to DET LOSER
NYG to CARWINNER
NYG TO DALWINNER
NYG TO HOUWINNER
NYG TO NO LOSER
NYG TO SDWINNER
NYG TO DENWINNER
NYG TO NEWINNER

CINCI TO DET LOSER
CINCI TO CARWINNER
CINCI TO DALWINNER
CINCI TO HOUWINNER
CINDI TO NO LOSER
CINCI TO SDWINNER
CINCI TO DENWINNER
CINCI TO NEWINNER

DET to CAR LOSER
DET to DAL LOSER
DET to HOU LOSER
DET TO NO LOSER
DET TO SD LOSER
DET TO DEN LOSER
DET TO NE LOSER
CAR TO SD LOSER

CAR TO DALWINNER
cAR TO HOUWINNER
CAR TO NO LOSER
CAR TO SDWINNER
CAR TO DENWINNER
CAR TO NEWINNER

DAL TO HOUWINNER
DAL TO NO LOSER
DAL TO SDWINNER
DAL TO DENWINNER
DAL TO NEWINNER

HOU TO NO LOSER
HOU TO SDWINNER
HOU TO DEN WINNER
HOU TO NEWINNER

SD TO DENWINNER
SD TO NEWINNER

DEN TO NE WINNER

AND MIRACULOUSLY, you go 25-13 66%

And this is the 4 fucking week in a row!!!!!!!! wow, its so easy, and yet...EVERYONE IS DOING IT!

EVERYONE IS DOING IT, and IS ROLLING IN THE MONEY....GET ON BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares about crossing 0, it won't matter, the MONEY WILL ROLL IN!!!!!!

:+money-8+

AND AS WE ALL KNOW, the DETROIT LOSS WAS AN ABOMINATION IN OT

So we should have went 25-3 89% wwinner, and if DET wins in OT, we go 35-3 or 92% WINNERS, this shit is Toooooooeasy.

Thanks for the tip Locker i will give it a try next week ....also the home goals in NHL is hitting around 73% to on days with more than 4 games ....

dryflyheaven

EOG Enthusiast
How did this system do the first 4 weeks? Does anyone know if it did well in past years?

6, 6.5, 7 point teasers?

Interesting stuff.

dryflyheaven said:
How did this system do the first 4 weeks? Does anyone know if it did well in past years?

6, 6.5, 7 point teasers?

Interesting stuff.

Dry ...grading this hockey contest .... I swear Home games total goals lay the wood ...with over 4 games on the board.

dryflyheaven

EOG Enthusiast
Glaken, I was referring to the teasers, but thanks.

Do you think books will start adjusting that Home goals total or do they simply follow a formula blindy?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
dryflyheaven said:

6, 6.5, 7 point teasers?

Interesting stuff.

these blind teasers historically are -12% against you. this long term would be a ticket to the poor house.

but a nice run last 3 weeks that is for sure.

Teasers are brutal wagers if done with a blind system. like playing a system in Keno! or playing the Field in craps

No wonder you are so full of piss and vinegar, and think the books got beat yeasteday you had a bunch of round robin teasers some in. Congratualtions, and despite what you think NOT EVERYONE is doing it.

Doing this looks "good" when you only have 2 teams not cover, spin it around and look and see what it does when 3 teams don't cover the teasers at home.

Since you typically need to make 25 or more seperate wagers it can take an ugly spin in a hurry. If a weekend has ALL HF, then it is a lot more of a risk. Also do not forget Pitt tonight, that is another 9 tickets you should have going. If they do not cover the teaser you are now sitting at 25-22, not exactly a "Holy Grail".

I can run the numbers for home team favorites against teaser numbers if you want.

But basically this is a round robin where ANY results with only a few losses will look good, but get a couple losses in there and it turns into a disaster pretty quickly.

But Congratulations, and good luck with Pitt tonight.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Let's parlay them next time at a shop that pays 270 or 280 on $100 parlays. Straight bets for the same amount at risk or 5 times the doyle plays are not that far behind.

The Doyles saved two sides - if the Pats win 17-16 this system tanks real fast. It is that close to the edge. Call me crazy but the trend of the favorites covering allows the square to do anything and win - straight - parlay - doyle - round robin - if's.

Over time betting Doyle's in this manner is going to lose. BTW, the boys were really close to hitting a four team Doyle on the Pats game - just that missed field goal at the half.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
When the squares are hot - what can you do? They will try to moron themselves to a million with Steelers & Over Doyles and 4 team Doyles tonight. What would it take to get a bet on the Ravens? 13?