Trump's home Raided!!!

mr merlin

EOG Master
there are tons of sources that publish bloomberg shit mere seconds later, but i certainly wasnt talking about fucking twitter, lol.
i dont know, I find shit pops up on twitter immediately, for instance election stuff, if you wait for web pages or the networks to find out what's going on you'll grow old.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I made a trade this week(2500 shrs) and I get an e - mail notification of each trade - normally it all goes in 1 lot but being split 3-4 ways happens. I got like 20 notification, some for 4, 5, 10 shares. I'm like WTF, who are these losers buying 3 shrs of a $29 stock?

I made a trade this week(2500 shrs) and I get an e - mail notification of each trade - normally it all goes in 1 lot but being split 3-4 ways happens. I got like 20 notification, some for 4, 5, 10 shares. I'm like WTF, who are these losers buying 3 shrs of a $29 stock?

bid & ask. when you post a buy trade, if you execute it immediately, there is a hierarchy of people who have put in sell trades at certain limits that are waiting on a buyer. if your buy trade exceeds the maximum of the sell quantity of the "best price", you fill that level, and your order proceeds up to the next level of "waiting trades at reserved prices", and so on and so on until your 2500 share purchase gets "filled".

loser level is relative. for every dope like you making fun of people trading 3 shares (and they're not trading 3 shares, it's 3 shares that are part of their sell order), there are legions of people laughing at your 2500 share pittance.

learn to shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
bid & ask. when you post a buy trade, if you execute it immediately, there is a hierarchy of people who have put in sell trades at certain limits that are waiting on a buyer. if your buy trade exceeds the maximum of the sell quantity of the "best price", you fill that level, and your order proceeds up to the next level of "waiting trades at reserved prices", and so on and so on until your 2500 share purchase gets "filled".

loser level is relative. for every dope like you making fun of people trading 3 shares (and they're not trading 3 shares, it's 3 shares that are part of their sell order), there are legions of people laughing at your 2500 share pittance.

Sounds important but you're wrong as usual, the vast majority of those are losers. Thanks for the recap on bid and ask, I took detailed notes.

By the way, what did Jim Cramer say today?

Sounds important but you're wrong as usual, the vast majority of those are losers. Thanks for the recap on bid and ask, I took detailed notes.

By the way, what did Jim Cramer say today?

1) dude trades a 2500 share market order, doesn't have the foggiest clue what that means, and complains about it without knowing he's revealing himself to be a dumbfuck.
2) dude says "what did Jim Cramer say today?" , and thinks it's a witty rebuttal. Looks around, giggling.
3) dude goes to sleep with his thumb in his mouth
4) dude wakes up refreshed and ready to make an ass of himself again.

See ya tomorrow, dude.

Read the post I responded to, genius.

Read it a third time if you still can’t comprehend my response.

Jesus. The forum is chock full of fucking retards.

your response was dumb. i was being nice. so let's break down your "genuis" post:

Markets made massive swings off of Trump Tweets alone, DUH

but no hedge funds are scraping and parsing Twitter NOBODY SAID THAT, EVER, YOU STUPID FUCK.

NEXT?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
1) dude trades a 2500 share market order, doesn't have the foggiest clue what that means, and complains about it without knowing he's revealing himself to be a dumbfuck.
2) dude says "what did Jim Cramer say today?" , and thinks it's a witty rebuttal. Looks around, giggling.

See ya tomorrow, dude.

Because he couldn’t have placed a limit order and been the one to get nibbled on.

JFC.

You people are fucking clueless.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

See ya tomorrow, dude.

Derp.

What a fucking moron.

Now the retard can't even remember the stupid shit he just said.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
In fact, a limit order is MORE likely to microfills.

If you knew fucking shit about anything.

But you're a stupid fuck and a poser.

Again, thanks for playing.