Trump Indicted!

boston massacre

EOG Master
there will never be a shortage of crazy people

Looks Like You Cleaned Up The Streets Of San Francisco, So That The City Would Look Clean For The Arrival Of The Communist C. Sucking Leader Of China, XI.

I've Been Telling You, That You're a Communist.

It Proved My Point.

Saw You, Bushay, and Kane, Mopping The Place Up.

All You Communists, Are The Same.

Bushay

NHL Expert
wow... LOLOL
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if one of these Trump rally idiots turned out to be our own drunk mailman. You know he's got drunk and attended at least a couple of these over the years! lol. What I wouldn't give to find that to be true! lol!

boston massacre

EOG Master

This is How Communism Works.

White House rejects congressional requests tied to GOP-led House impeachment inquiry against Biden, as special counsel charges appear unlikely​

The requests were part of the Republicans' inquiry into Mr. Biden's handling of classified documents and their probe of the Biden family's business activities.

If President Biden has nothing to hide, then he should make his current and former staff available to testify before Congress.

Accept, He Has Lots To Hide.

If There is Nothing To Hide, Then Hide Nothing.

blueline

EOG Master
β€œBut what I will say, too, though, is I think everybody should vote for Joe Biden if they want our democracy to survive,”---Cassidy Hutchinson

Bushay

NHL Expert
A lawsuit filed on behalf of A.J. Delgado, a former Trump 2016 campaign aide, against top Trump aide Jason Miller accuses him of engaging in "a cycle of sexual coercion, rape, sexual assault, abuse, battery, sexual harassment, and sex trafficking."
F_tkIWFX0AA1ciw.png