BADLIEUTENANT

EOG Enthusiast
jjgold said:
Indy
Pitt
Denver
Giants
Dallas

Good choices .Wanted to make a play on our COWBOYS to win the Super Bowl before the season but saw no value in the offers - Dallas still somewhat America's team & Vegas & even some offshores gets alot of square play on them - similar to LAKERS & YANKEES .Got some futures on Giants & Bengals but would love to grab some Cowboys @ the right price .Any suggestions where ?

If injuries don't do them in they should be in the NFC Championship game at least .Getting better every week .Parcells can still coach but he is so fu**ing arrogant (U know how those NewJersey guys can be) & sometimes to conservative on offense .Needs a young Belechick to wake him up sometimes & remind him he doesn't have LT on defense anymore .Has too many "yes" men as assistants now .Rookie DE\LB from Troy St is for real & will be a star pretty soon .:+thumbs-2

I would also want to see Chargers with Carolina in there JJ. Both teams have a potent offense and solid defense imo and i believe many would agree with me here.

I would eliminate the NYG and put in SD. SD has played 4 of those 5 teams. They beat one and lost heartbreakers to the other 3. The one they beat is the NYG, and they blew them out.

Giants made the Redskins look like a 0-7 team yesterday. The will end up winning the division with a 12-4 record.

Holy shit does Dallas have one tough sched comming up.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Sharp post Skip. I would have to throw Dallas out and put in S/D. S/D has lost about 3 games that they shouldn't have.

How did Dallas beat the Giants 2 weeks ago, and from what i remember the Skins beat Dallas @ Dallas. I don't care how they did it i know it was a miracle but they did. Dallas struggled at home against the Giants.

That bye week will actually help Dallas in thier upcomming game @ Philla.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Tough crowd. After NE beats Indy for the 7th straight time, posters will be talking about how bad the colts are. :+signs11-

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
N/E wins the East. Indy wins the South. Denver wins the west. Pitt wins the North.

S/D and Cincy wildcards.

That is my prediction what is yours Tony?

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Selling the point at Pinny Tony. I don't see too many games land on twelve, but the way it's going for me lately, that is probably what will happen.

jjgold said:
Dallas has a great D that is why they are there

SD has nothing

SD has nothing? But the best 3-4 defense in the league.

JJ that comment above was the dumbest i ever saw you post. Maybe you do it because you have nothing else to say, or maybe you are just ignorant.

You and ID should team up and start a syndicate.

BUT I love to hear what JJ will say next. MAY'N! I just can't help myself when I see a post by JJ or BEANTOWN. It's like a bad accident you just have to look!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! It wouldn't be the same without you JJ!:+signs8-1