The Saints would want no part of this Vikings team

Re: The Saints would want no part of this Vikings team

would be a great game

nfc is no doubt better than the afc in mind this year

just curious if you came to this conclusion before or after you claimed favre was a turnover machine

it was about 10 mins prior Ill help you out

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

nonsense. Our Oline can handle in Dline in the league.
I look forward to the meeting

High Times

EOG Master

No way come playoffs will the Saints beat the Vikings.

The Vikings will beat the shit out of New Orleans and you all can bring this back up come playoffs! Saints are on a roll now, but this isn't a great team by any means.

Saints better than the Vikes

:doh1

Wow

J

joeybagadonuts

Please root Carolina in and I was up late last night like til 2 AM MODERATING all the nuts that were PUI...:devil:

Sorry Kenny. Maybe next time listen when I tell you Slimy Heffa should be SHITCANNED!

:pop:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

The Vikings will beat the shit out of New Orleans and you all can bring this back up come playoffs! Saints are on a roll now, but this isn't a great team by any means.

Wow
So do you think the Vikes would be a favorite against the Saints? Before you answer, keep in mind that the saints are laying 11.5 tonight to a 4-2 Atlanta team.:pOP:

J

joeybagadonuts

I personally think the Saints are about a FG better than the Vikes. The Vikes lose to the Niners at HOME if not for a miracle at the end.

High Times

EOG Master

So do you think the Vikes would be a favorite against the Saints? Before you answer, keep in mind that the saints are laying 11.5 tonight to a 4-2 Atlanta team.:pOP:

If they played next week sure you would be correct.

But they will not play for another 2 months and a lot can happen before that and I think the Vikings can handle a lot more problems than this Saints team can and will not fall apart just because 1 player might get hurt.

Come playoffs everything will come back to normal and the Vikings are by far the strongest NFC team overall with even the Eagles claiming to be in the top 2.

They also could beat the saints in the playoffs where the game gets more violent. I would think the Eagles would play a lot better come playoff time against these saints.

Nobody here knows how these saints will play when the violence picks up.

I don't buy the saints yet

High Times

EOG Master

Even Dallas could be considered as good as these saints by some people.

It's a long year and you of all people should know this.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

If they played next week sure you would be correct.

But they will not play for another 2 months and a lot can happen before that and I think the Vikings can handle a lot more problems than this Saints team can and will not fall apart just because 1 player might get hurt.

Come playoffs everything will come back to normal and the Vikings are by far the strongest NFC team overall with even the Eagles claiming to be in the top 2.

They also could beat the saints in the playoffs where the game gets more violent. I would think the Eagles would play a lot better come playoff time against these saints.

Nobody here knows how these saints will play when the violence picks up.

I don't buy the saints yet
Time will tell but I'm guessing they are the real deal. They've looked to good on both sides of the line of scrimmage to not be the real deal IMO.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Even Dallas could be considered as good as these saints by some people.

It's a long year and you of all people should know this.
I do know it , but I also know that the saints would be a sizable favorite against any of these teams right now and we are all guessing about who will improve and who won't going forward. Saints have room for improvement too which is scary in itself.

High Times

EOG Master

I do know it , but I also know that the saints would be a sizable favorite against any of these teams right now and we are all guessing about who will improve and who won't going forward. Saints have room for improvement too which is scary in itself.

Thanks for the feedback

Even the Giants might have something to say about this by the end of the year.

:pop:

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I still cant understand the disbelief some people still have about the Saints

What exactly do they have to do to get people to believe.

They have the biggest PF/FA ratio in the history of the NFL after 6 games.

They have bet every team by at least 12 points.

Everyone was talking about how the Giants were the class of the NFL until the Saints demolished them. Once the Saints proved everyone on this forum wrong about they Giants, everyone had to invent a new team that was better then the Saints.

So the new better team then the Saints is the Vikings.

Despite winning 4 games by a very close margin including a lucky win against a team with a losing record at home, everyone decides to proclaim the greatness of the Vikings.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I still cant understand the disbelief some people still have about the Saints

What exactly do they have to do to get people to believe.

They have the biggest PF/FA ratio in the history of the NFL after 6 games.

They have bet every team by at least 12 points.

Everyone was talking about how the Giants were the class of the NFL until the Saints demolished them. Once the Saints proved everyone on this forum wrong about they Giants, everyone had to invent a new team that was better then the Saints.

So the new better team then the Saints is the Vikings.

Despite winning 4 games by a very close margin including a lucky win against a team with a losing record at home, everyone decides to proclaim the greatness of the Vikings.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Week 12 is when the last of the nonbelievers will convert to Saintism.:cheers

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Week 12 is when the last of the nonbelievers will convert to Saintism.:cheers

Im guessing we will have to wait until week 20 when the Saints beat the Colts, but lets hope that the colts backup longsnapper or 2nd string water distribution Engineer is not hurt, because if they are everyone is going to say thats the reason the Saints beat them.

According to some on this forum im afraid some people have choose not to believe no matter what.

These same people singing the Vikings chant right now are the same people that were worshiping the Giants 3 weeks ago.
I have the thread links to prove it.

High Times

EOG Master

When the Saints beat either the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Vikings or even the Packers and Bears in a PLAYOFF game then it does'nt matter what they do unless they go 16-0.

Win a playoff game and then the respect will come.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

When the Saints beat either the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Vikings or even the Packers and Bears in a PLAYOFF game then it does'nt matter what they do unless they go 16-0.

Win a playoff game and then the respect will come.

and what playoff game did the vikings win?
The Saints won a playoff game more recently

Wow

you are high son

gl

I can think of four teams (when fully healthy) that would be better able to beat the Saints then the Vikes.

Saints have gotten somewhat fortunate but have also made a lot of their own fortune. Much better team than I thought.

My concerns about the Saints defense still aren't assuaged though.

Here is the list of QBs the Saints defense has faced and their QB ratings:

Matt Stafford (61.7)
Kevin Kolb (88.9)
Trent Edwards (73.0)
Matt Sanchez (67.9)
Eli Manning (86.4)
Chad Henne (78.4)

They have not faced a QB that is in the Top 10 in QB rating yet this year. Ryan will be the best QB they have faced in this department (90.2), but still he is onlt 13th in QB rating.

High Times

EOG Master

My concerns about the Saints defense still aren't assuaged though.

Here is the list of QBs the Saints defense has faced and their QB ratings:

Matt Stafford (61.7)
Kevin Kolb (88.9)
Trent Edwards (73.0)
Matt Sanchez (67.9)
Eli Manning (86.4)
Chad Henne (78.4)

They have not faced a QB that is in the Top 10 in QB rating yet this year. Ryan will be the best QB they have faced in this department (90.2), but still he is onlt 13th in QB rating.

The Saints have done nothing yet as far as proving they are an elite team and that stat shows there might be trouble coming.

5 rookies and Eli the questionable 1.

What have the Saints proved exactly?

Every year we get these goofball teams that are great in the first half then when things start to get tough they fade away.

Denver is another 1 of these teams this year. We have 2 over achievers this first half.

New Orleans and Denver.

You guys are just blinded by the record caused by the crooked NFL and their schedules that make teams seem better than they are and make the best teams look worse than they are as they have to play each other more.

The NFL has a way of setting up teams and I doubt the Saints are on the schedule to go to the Super Bowl this year or next.

High Times

EOG Master

Don't be fooled by the line.

And it's not 7 like all you posted.

Vikings beat a really good cowboys team and the Saints beat a beat up average Cardinal team. Everyone is being fooled on who the better team is.

Get this

1 team can stop the run, the other can't.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

In fairness to ray, he said AT THAT TIME, and he emphasized that point. You're point, on the other hand, was 100% wrong.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Vikings beat a really good cowboys team and the Saints beat a beat up average Cardinal team. Everyone is being fooled on who the better team is.

Get this

1 team can stop the run, the other can't.

I like the way you think. Let's look at how the Cowboys stopped the Saints when they played. There is a road map there.