THE PLAN....REPUBLICANS UNITE

Re: THE PLAN....REPUBLICANS UNITE

well genius
when all the gay people die because they do not reproduce..no one helps them with artificial ways and means and they are not alive promoting the lifestyle and luring weak minded individuals over then it disappears.

dude.
the plan was a copy and paste...

well genius
when all the gay people die because they do not reproduce..no one helps them with artificial ways and means and they are not alive promoting the lifestyle and luring weak minded individuals over then it disappears.

dude.
yikes.... the 21st century just called: they are wondering when you are going to join?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Sanderson...the loons here will take you back to the 19th century in America!! Some of these guys are the biggest racists and bigots I have ever seen on a web site!!! Like me...I'm anti Arab terrorists-especially the ones who want to kill innocent Israeli Jewish women and children and wipe out the state of Israel!! The 8 or 10 OTHER Arabs in the Middle East are probably ok-maybe!! Good luck here,if you can put up with the stupidity of so many!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

AGAIN, the Rethugs can unite around a hateful lying living and breathing temper tantrum whose only campaign strategy is to cheap-shot his rival..that's how badly broken the GOP brand is!!! No more than 235 elecoral votes for them this time around!! McNUTS/LIE Berman/Graham......Larry,Moe and Curley!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

RustyMope...don't worry,Israel is behind you and America! Rub-a-dub dub....NO THANKS for the scrubs...HOFFA!!!

well genius

dude.

But wait, hasn't there been gay people since the beginning of recorded history??:+clueless And I don't recall anyone "helping them with artificial ways and means" throughout all of history. . . .Then how can there still be gay people today??:+clueless