That sarah Palin's kinda cute

Re: That sarah Palin's kinda cute

They are going after her because she is an EASY target.

I think she may not be as easy as a target as you think-she might just surprise a lot of people.never underestimate the average American that believes in right and wrong.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I think she may not be as easy as a target as you think-she might just surprise a lot of people.never underestimate the average American that believes in right and wrong.
You never know - she might team up with Jesse Jackson and cut obama's nuts off.

Road Dog -- Thanks for sharing this -- It is absolutely hillareous and comical -- Obama standing by an Israeli flag. Are you kidding me ? Obama hates Israel.
What's really (hilarious) is the fact that you couldn't pass a 5th grade spelling test.
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
But you think that you know what's right for America, it doesn't get any funnier.
:LMAO:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

As I have stated in several other threads... I do not consider EITHER John McCain NOR Barack Obama to be qualified to be President. It's not a choice of one being simply better than the other. NEITHER man should hold the office.

But in the question of Sarah Palin v/s Barack Obama... NEITHER is qualified.

McConfused ONLY mae this choice to counter Obama's minority status... IMHO that is a MORONIC and GUTLESS way to choose a running mate.
well who is? other than ron paul that is.