Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

Dreamer:

How did you stumble on this gold mine? Did you use to follow him and he's always done this? He seems to be on the wrong end at least 65% of the time.

I saw a thread on the rx about 6 months ago. I faded him HEAVY and he won a couple of days and killed my BR, but the thread never stopped it kept growing. I was struggling capping games myself and checked up on it and he was doing horrible. I decided to use proper money management and I will make money. And I have. This is the best fade thread on the net check it out. http://therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=662733 GL to you and if you decide to fade use proper money management. He won tue-fri last week but gave it all back and then some on sat. He went 0-3 on sat 1-1 on sun and 0-2 today and I am up money all 3 days. Fade lang long term. You will make more money than you can capping your own games. :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Monday Recap:

Brandon Lang

30- NO - LOSE (MINUS 33 Dimes)
20- teaser NO & Over (WIN - PLUS 20 Dimes)
10- NYY (LOSE - MINUS 10 Dimes)

Comp- Grizz (LOSE - NO DIMES)

Add it all up

MINUS 23 DIMES for the day

and as called - the jackass now lost NYY in G5 and he has Philly for the series meaning he will lose even more

and as retarded as this guy is - EXPECT him to play NYY in G6 to "hedge" his Philly series bet once again meaning expect Philly to win G6 meaning it will cost his suckers even more - and then in G7 he will ONCE AGAIN play NYY at the outrageous price and LOSE that one as well as his sries play meaning people stupid enought o PLAY his picks are about to lsoe a TON on the series play and "hedges" as well

I WAS GIDDY when I saw he was NOT on Sac - he was on the Grizz because my BEST POD Monday was Sac -1 and when I saw The Langer on Grizz I KNEW I had a LOCK winner

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Monday Recap:

Brandon Lang

30- NO - LOSE (MINUS 33 Dimes)
20- teaser NO & Over (WIN - PLUS 20 Dimes)
10- NYY (LOSE - MINUS 10 Dimes)

Comp- Grizz (LOSE - NO DIMES)

Add it all up

MINUS 23 DIMES for the day

and as called - the jackass now lost NYY in G5 and he has Philly for the series meaning he will lose even more

and as retarded as this guy is - EXPECT him to play NYY in G6 to "hedge" his Philly series bet once again meaning expect Philly to win G6 meaning it will cost his suckers even more - and then in G7 he will ONCE AGAIN play NYY at the outrageous price and LOSE that one as well as his sries play meaning people stupid enought o PLAY his picks are about to lsoe a TON on the series play and "hedges" as well

I WAS GIDDY when I saw he was NOT on Sac - he was on the Grizz because my BEST POD Monday was Sac -1 and when I saw The Langer on Grizz I KNEW I had a LOCK winner

I hope your wrong on the yanks hedge in game 6. I bet the yanks before game 1 crappy odds but I want to collect wed night. He did the exact same thing on the angels series, hedged yanks game 5 but he played the angels in game 6 so I won both nyy bet g6 and nyy series bet. :pop:

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Nice work DJ, as usual! :cheers

Lang is a true godsend, his picks are worth every penny!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

When do the picks come out today?

soon - by about 11A

today he has a trio of 10 Dime plays

10 Dime
Trifecta

Bowling Green-Buffalo
Orlando-Detroit
Utah-Dallas

I already played Dallass so i am praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaying The Langer plays Utah or else i am fucked. made the mistake of playing games w/o checking to see who he liked - hope he doesn't screw me over like he did this weekend

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%"> 10 Dime Tuesday Trifecta

Bowlng Green-Buffalo
Utah-Dallas
Orlando-Detroit
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $24.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch">
Let's keep the weekly college football winners coming tonight.​

And I do it with a 10 dimer on Bowling Green-Buffalo and a pair of 10 dime moves dime in the NBA.​

The last 2 weeks I have been downright deadly Tuesday thru Friday in College football putting up a 6-1 mark including 4 underdogs outright.​

It started with the 20 dime winner UTEP outright over Tulsa Wednesday October 21st, followed by 25 dime winner Florida State outright over North Carolina Thursday the 22nd, and closed out the week with the 20 dime winner Rutgers crushing Army Friday the 23rd.​

Last week I deliver the 10 dime winner on East Carolina dominating Memphis Tuesday night, 15 dime winner North Carolina a 15 1/2 point dog beating Virginia Tech outright Thursday night, and another 15 dime winner South Florida outright over West Virginia Friday night.​

Only blemish in this run was a 10 dime total that went down in the Florida State-North Carolina game.​

So as you can see, flat out getting it done with these weeknight college football releases and I am quite confident tonight I will push it to 7-1 with this MAC winner tonight.​

As for last night, let's just say the New Orleans Saints once again figured out a way to not cover a Monday night game just as they did last year versus the Minnesota Vikings and took down my 30 dimer with it as well, but the 20 dime teaser was spot on protecting myself from any backdoor madness.​

And as everyone saw in the last 2 minutes, it was backdoor madness at an all time high.​

Now that is out of the way, tonight is about keeping this weeknight college football run going as I look for my 7th straight side winner Tuesday thru Friday. I am talking about 7 in a row.​

Enjoy your day.

Who you got langer! I can't wait!!! :houra:houra:houra 30 dimes of action for us faders!
</td></tr></tbody></table>

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

soon - by about 11A

today he has a trio of 10 Dime plays

10 Dime
Trifecta

Bowling Green-Buffalo
Orlando-Detroit
Utah-Dallas

I already played Dallass so i am praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaying The Langer plays Utah or else i am fucked. made the mistake of playing games w/o checking to see who he liked - hope he doesn't screw me over like he did this weekend
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOFor your sake I hope he is on the other side. :pop:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

The Langer chimes for Tuesday

Tuesday's Selections ... NOTE:
Disgusting.

To have to sit there and watch the New Orleans Saints give away a cover on Monday night again made me want to throw up.

It is becoming evident that Sean Payton and this current Saints bunch choke big time under the Monday night lights.

Last year they did the same thing to me when I used them on their only Monday night appearance against Tarvaris Jackson and the Minnesota Vikings, and watched in horror as they turned it over 4 times including 2 interceptions by Drew Brees and 11 penalties for over 100 yards in a 30-27 loss.

In that game they somehow figured out a way to be losing 20-10 at the half despite 234 yards of total offense to only 83 for the Vikings.

I'm talking about 6 first half possessions of a TD on their first drive, a 46 yard field goal blocked for TD by the Vikings on their 2nd drive, a FG on their 3rd drive after a 3rd and 1 holding call at the Vikings 17, a fumble by Brees at his own 25 on the 4th drive, a Bush fumble at the Vikings 30 on the 5th drive.

The cherry on top of the sundae was a Brees pick at the Vikings 11 yard line on their 6th and final drive of the first half.

And just like last year they gave away the cover this year with not only 4 more turnovers but after putting up 28 points in the 1st half, their offense takes the 2nd half off by going scoreless in the 3rd quarter.

I'm talking about the best offense in the NFL unable to pick up a pair of 3rd down and 3's, one of which led to a missed 37 yard chip shot field goal.

So again, bend over, grab your ankles today and thank Sean Payton, Drew Brees and the rest of these Saints for screwing everyone on Monday night for the 2nd straight year.

My focus now shifts to weeknight college football where I am the only handicapper on this website who has hit 6 straight sides the last 2 weeks. Check it out folks. THE ONLY ONE.

Tonight I make it 7 straight sides. 7 in a row. We will just leave it at that.

10 DIME - BOWLING GREEN FALCONS - (if line is 3 you buy the 1/2 and get 3 1/2, if line is 2 1/2, you buy the 1/2 and get 3) - Going to side with the road dog tonight.

Buffalo is facing arguably the best QB/Wide Receiver tandem in the country in Tyler Sheehan and the nation's leading receiver in Freddie Barnes, and with a really banged up secondary of Buffalo, the points are without question the way to go.

Am I a little concerned with the rush defense of Bowling Green? You bet I am.

In their last 6 games, the Falcons have given up over 200 yards rushing to 6 straight opponents but the strange thing is the last 2 games they still held Ball State to 17 points and the best team in the MAC Central Michigan to 24.

The problem facing Buffalo is turnovers. 18 total this year forcing only 11. That is how you lose football games here folks. Turnovers.

Buffalo will have chances in this game. I believe they will rely heavily on the run. But as they have all year long, they will turn it over at crucial times and that will be the difference.

It's the Freddie Barnes show on ESPN2 as the country gets a look at the next MAC wide receiver to make it big in the NFL.

Grab Bowling Green +3 1/2

10 DIME - ORLANDO MAGIC - I am going to keep riding this Magic team laying whatever number they put out there.

Tonight they find themselves in Detroit to battle this Pistons team that as we are finding out, is done.

Detroit is off a home loss to Oklahoma City by 8 at home, and at Milwaukee by double digits. Not exactly the Detroit Pistons we all remember now are they?

This Magic team has won all 3 of their games this year by 14, 10 and 9 points covering all 3 and you go back to an 8-0 preseason run winning by an average margin of 18 points an dit's game on here.

I am not a believer in the Pistons, and I believe it's going to be a very long year.

END OF STORY.

Lay the wood with the Magic tonight.

10 DIME - DALLAS MAVERICKS - You start losing at home by double digits to a depleted Houston Rockets team at home and now roll into Dallas on back to back nights, I'm sorry, I don't trust this Jazz team.

They looked terrible last night and now in Dallas the Mavs will take no pity on this team.

The Utah Jazz are on an incredible 0-11 ATS run when they are an underdog of 5 to 10 1/2 points. OUCH.

You add the fact the favorite is 4-0 the last 4 in this series and the home team on a 21-5 ATS run and you can see the only way to go in this game is with the Dallas Mavs at home.

FREE SELECTION - OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER
<!-- / message -->

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Re: Mavs

my friend who can't pick a game to save his life just called and wants a play on Mavs as well

Langer and my friend on Mavs is BAD NEWS. Mvs now have about a 1% chance - at best - of covering with both JINXES on them

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Thanks winky! Here's his free pick video :LMAO:LMAO:LMAOI'm rather surprised he made one.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Locked in the 2 earlys
Buf -3 -105 2.1u MB
Buf -3 -110 2.2u BM
Det +8.5 -103 2.06u MB
Det +8.5 -110 2.2u BM

Waiting on utah to go up!

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

Damn DJ I should have waited on that Det line. I bet it when he released it and got +6.5
2348ji23e

Hope it doesnt matter

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Just locked in
utah +6.5 -101 MB
utah +6.5 -110 BM

GL to all! 91023i2ndw;l

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Pistons WIN OUTRIGHT - Lang loses SU for MINUS 11 DIMES

and right now Utah winning OUTRIGHT

Buffalo UP 6 and looking good but ny NO MEANS is that game OVER

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Do you guys fade the free plays for 5 dimes?

NO

believe it or not - he actually has his best record on FREE plays. if anything PLAY the freebies DON'T fade them. i know what i just posted but honestly - his freebies are his BEST plays

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

NO

believe it or not - he actually has his best record on FREE plays. if anything PLAY the freebies DON'T fade them. i know what i just posted but honestly - his freebies are his BEST plays

dont think i could follow Lang in anything, will just ignore them

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Lang will finish the day 1-2 unless something weird happens

lose BOTH NBA games
gets a VERY lucky CFB win

looks like a MINUS 12 Dimes day - which for him is a GREAT day

cheapseats

EOG Master

Lang will finish the day 1-2 unless something weird happens

lose BOTH NBA games
gets a VERY lucky CFB win

looks like a MINUS 12 Dimes day - which for him is a GREAT day

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO..........:+excited-

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Do you guys fade the free plays for 5 dimes?

NO

I totally agree with winky. I honestly think that he flips a coin on the freebie then gives his bullshit opinion on it and there ya go. :cheers

Hitman26

EOG Veteran

Do you guys realize how the lines would move if he released the other sides instead? 65% capper the other way would see huge line moves. BW and Shrink would be like "Can't play Det yet until we see if the Langer doesn't like the other side. Line could rise to 10 if Langer is against us.

This is great

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Do you guys realize how the lines would move if he released the other sides instead? 65% capper the other way would see huge line moves. BW and Shrink would be like "Can't play Det yet until we see if the Langer doesn't like the other side. Line could rise to 10 if Langer is against us.

This is great

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOYeah the langer is something else.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

This is great

Hit - you want The Langer to do something iNTELLIGENT!? Did you forget who you were talking about?

NEVER use the words "Intelligent" and "Brandon Lang " in the same sentence - NEVER

cheapseats

EOG Master

remember you guys, his plus months dating to last year were nba and college baskets, so maybe a bit of caution is in order.........just saying

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Locked in the 2 earlys
Buf -3 -105 2.1u MB
Buf -3 -110 2.2u BM
Det +8.5 -103 2.06u MB
Det +8.5 -110 2.2u BM

Waiting on utah to go up!

Just locked in
utah +6.5 -101 2.02u MB
utah +6.5 -110 2.2u BM

GL to all! 91023i2ndw;l
1-2 -4.52u

2 back door covers. :finger004 Oh well I'll be back tomorrow to fade again! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Brandon Lang

Wednesday's Selections ...
Note:

Nice to make it 7 straight weeknight side winners in college football.

Was I nervous when Bowling Green didn't make it on 4th and 2 at the Buffalo 4 yard line with just over 8 minutes to go? You bet I was, especially when the right thing to do was kick the field goal.

But thanks to a horrible 3rd down and 4 play call on the ensuing Buffalo drive from the Falcons 44 yard line, and a personal foul penalty on the punt, Bowling Green got the ball back with just over 3 minutes to go and you just knew what time it was.

FREDDIE BARNES TIME.

And I said in my analysis, the leading receiver in the country would be the difference down the stretch, and he most certainly was but I also take my hat off to the coaching staff of Bowling Green and the adjustments they made in the 2nd half.

The only score they gave up was a fumbled punt at the 4 yard line. What on gods earth is this kid doing fielding the punt inside his own 5 anyways? It ended up not mattering but when will these punt returners learn, you line up at the 10 and if it's over your head let it go.

You throw in the Mavs miracle comeback and it's a winning night. Amazing the turns in games night in and night out.

I have 3 games I feel are the way to go again tonight. Let's get after it again.

10 DIME - NY YANKEES -1 1/2 RUNS (RUN LINE PLAY) - Again this is a hedge play against my 20 dime series play on the Phillies. I am willing to roll the dice with a 10 dime run line play because in my gut if the Yankees win tonight it's not going to be a close game.

My feeling tonight is this game is a blowout one way or the other.

Either the Yankees are going to light up Pedro, or the Phillies are going to light up Pettitte. This isn't going to be a 1-run game either way. At least that is the way I see it.

I am willing to risk a 10 dime run line play on the Yankees against the 20 dime series play on the Phillies.

I am aware that if the Yankees win tonight by 1 run I lose both, but that is a risk based on the tone of the series I am willing to take.

Not one single game in this series has been decided by 1-run yet and I don't see tonight's game being the first one either.

Take the Yankees -1 1/2 Runs.

10 DIME - PHOENIX SUNS - If you can't go into Detroit and beat the Pistons with Prince and Hamilton out, you are not going to come back home and beat the undefeated Suns. Not the way Phoenix is playing right now.

The Magic are beaten up bad and battling the flu bug as well.

Dwight Howard's shoulder is killing him, Vince Carter's ankle is bothering him, this team is a mess.

Not so for the Suns. It is all systems go after the big win in Miami pushing their record to a perfect 4-0, and they catch this Magic team at just the right time.

I love what Phoenix showed me last night and now with Howard having to face Amare Stoudemire tonight, it is going to be another long night for Orlando.

Don't worry about whatever the number is tonight in Orlando, it's all Suns as they go to 5-0 tonight.

10 DIME - DENVER NUGGETS - I am going to start riding this team like there is no tomorrow.

They just flat out manhandled the Pacers last night, crushing them by double digits jumping on them right from the opening tip outscoring Indiana 30-13 and never looked back.

At 4-0 this is the best start in 24 years for Denver, and considering the mantra of this very close knit basketball team, they will not let up this year.

They are about getting better every night but more than that, if you watch this team play they are having fun. Trust me folks, that is a very lethal combination at the NBA level.

This quote from Chauncey Billups from last night says it all, "We have a real good aura, a real good feel about what we can be as a team this year."

I'm with you Chauncey, and having spent a little time around George Karl in the past when he was in Milwaukee, his message to the Nuggets tonight will be if we don't bring it again tonight then the effort last night will be wasted.

I will roll with this Nuggets team to hammer the winless Nets from the opening tip and run away in the 2nd half for another double digit road win.

All Nuggets tonight.

FREE SELECTION - PHILADELPHIA-NY YANKEES OVER

Let's get it today guys!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

The hedge is a joke and really no action for a fade. He is dead on about Magic, they are hurtin for certain, but biggest factor is Howards shoulder. Carter may actually hurt this team, and I think I prefer Courtney Lee. Suns plus those points can't be that bad of a play. Denver laying double digits on the road after playing last night? No, that is not a good spot, no matter how well they are playing.