Tennessee vs UCLA Discussion

Re: Tennessee vs UCLA Discussion

tennessee's bench would beat ucla. what a disgrace, it will be a miracle if they get out of la with a win...

good ole rocky top..........:+excited-

Rocky Flop you'll always be HOME SWEET HOME TO ME!!!! Good Ol Rocky Flop... Rocky Flop Tennessee!!!

good ole rocky hog... :+excited-...... rocky pigg tennessee!!!

im a uk guy, but am ashamed to even reside here now. they represented tonight for SHIT, win or lose.

Nashville is Vandy country, isn't it, Mr. S?

if you've ever lived anywhere in tennessee, you will know it is VOL country everywhere. it makes my stomach sick i see so much orange. i root for vandy, but you must remember vandy has a pretty small following considering their small enrollment, and the misnomer, or perhaps not, of elitism... an label im sure weve all heard alot of in politics recently..

IM A UK grad though.. so "F" anyone that isnt blue.

if you've ever lived anywhere in tennessee, you will know it is VOL country everywhere. it makes my stomach sick i see so much orange. i root for vandy, but you must remember vandy has a pretty small following considering their small enrollment, and the misnomer, or perhaps not, of elitism... a name im sure weve all heard alot of in politics recently..

IM A UK grad though.. so "F" anyone that isnt blue.

I know, Mr. S. I've never "lived" in Tennessee but I did spend 6 weeks in Knoxville, a little place I like to call Hell's Lobby. You are a brave person to be a Vandy fan.