Spurs/Den game just.....

Thanks Frog

Web Posted: 10/31/2005 12:00 AM CST

San Antonio Express-News

Ginobili's status uncertain for opener
Manu Ginobili missed practice Sunday because of a right quadriceps bruise, leaving his status for Tuesday's season opener as "somewhere between questionable to probable," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Under that is getting hit hard is the Suns. I got some un 219 1/2 from Olympic and got suspended. Now no betting on internet. First bet of year and done. Oh well, another phone account. Down to 216 now. I'll post a couple of early plays in the NBA forum thread.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
Olympic will not let you place internet wagers anymore?!? Dang, I would be upset if olympic did that to me. The 60 seconds is a big part of the value there and I also only call in plays if I want to play more than the net max on something. Wow, on regular season nba too!

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Under that is getting hit hard is the Suns. I got some un 219 1/2 from Olympic and got suspended. Now no betting on internet. First bet of year and done. Oh well, another phone account. Down to 216 now. I'll post a couple of early plays in the NBA forum thread.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Frog, why would they suspend your account over a total bet? What is the max at Oly, $500? Are you betting with your friends at the same time? If true, that would explain it.