Some Rumblings On Iran's Idiot Leader

dirty

EOG Master
I know that the left will urge us to ignore this Islamic goon, but Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the H.T.H.W.I.C. of Iran, has told a crowd of "theological students" in Iran that Islam must prepare to rule the world. His exact words? Well, according to a former Iran analyst for coalition forces in Baghdad, Ahmandinejad said "We must believe in the fact that Islam is not confined to geographical borders, ethnic groups and nations. It's a universal ideology that leads the world to justice,"Well, let's put this Islamo-idiot's thoughts on world domination together with some other pronouncements. The Holocaust is a myth, Israel must be wiped off the face of the Earth, and Iran is going to become a nuclear power no matter what the Western world thinks about it.
Here's an idea. Let's ignore him. Let's pull our troops out of the Middle East and allow Iraq to immediately fall under the control of Al Qaeda and other Islamo-fascist groups. Let's show Muslims around the world that we do not have the moral strength to stand up to Islamic despots. Let's take all of that money we've been spending trying to liberate Iraq and spend it on making life all comfy for Katrina deadbeats and on our hideous and beyond-salvaging government school system. While we're at it, let's engage in a year of self-flagellation over the treatment of Islamic prisoners and detainees. Let's work hard to strip the president of any executive powers he may have to fight Islamic terrorism. And while we're accomplishing all of these worthy goals, let's sit back and see just how much oomph Ahmadinejad can put into his dream of world domination.
Oh ... and one more thing. While we're at it, let's make sure we never identify the religion of Islam as the violent entity that it most assuredly is. Wouldn't want to offend someone, would we?

Borat Sagdiyev

EOG Enthusiast
I see the stories in the media have had their desired effect on you. Ticks you off right? Makes you want to invade right? Hell since we're there why dont we do a full sweep of all the sorrounding countries so our kids and grandkids dont have to worry about this threat.