side / total of vaccine you will pay for 2 shots

mr merlin

EOG Master
Interesting to read my own comments 2 1/2 years later - for the most part I was spot on. For the record i wasn't near as anti vax back then as i am now, the vaccine had just been approved and all we had to go on were vaccine trials from pfizer that most people still trusted.

It seems like ancient history but i would remind people that exactly 1 year ago the mask mandate on planes was lifted, remember the dire warning about what would happen if it was lifted? Nothing we were told for the entirety of covid was true, nothing.

Valuist

EOG Master
Interesting to read my own comments 2 1/2 years later - for the most part I was spot on. For the record i wasn't near as anti vax back then as i am now, the vaccine had just been approved and all we had to go on were vaccine trials from pfizer that most people still trusted.

It seems like ancient history but i would remind people that exactly 1 year ago the mask mandate on planes was lifted, remember the dire warning about what would happen if it was lifted? Nothing we were told for the entirety of covid was true, nothing.
And remember how Sweden was all going to die after going the natural immunity route?

mr merlin

EOG Master
The risk of dying sooner sounds great.

Merlin, are you actively trying to get Covid? If not, why not?
I finally caught covid in may of 2022, I didn;t test but i gave it to a friend and they tested positive, so it took 2 years of doing nothing before i caught it. it was milder than many colds I've had, a total non factor.

mr merlin

EOG Master
And remember how Sweden was all going to die after going the natural immunity route?
Yup, and the dakotas were all going to die(remember sturgis went on like normal in aug 2020), then florida was going to face disaster, all we had was fear mongering and dire warnings.

Dont forget sports and how even baseball didn't get back to normal until about july of 2021 - with the exception of places like TX where the rangers had a packed opening day in april 2021 where the lunatics gasped in horror.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember how college football was going to be delayed or even canceled? How the big 10 , pac 12, etc said they weren;t gonna play in the fall...until the SEC said they were going to play and then everyone caved, LOL.

It was 2+ years of pure insanity.

MrTop

EOG Master
Here we are, 2 1/2 years later. I was in a drug store waiting to pay and some woman said I was "cutting''. I asked her if she was in line, as she was a good 10-12 feet behind the line and another 4-5 feet off to the side. Some of these idiots are still social distancing.

I see earlier in the thread The Guesser pontificating on mandatory vaccines. How did that work out for him?

so a person dies ...he died from the vaccine? where is all the dead people ? over 300 million in the USA... about how many took at least 1 shot ? say well over 150 million ? so the US is going to screw up their demographic's cause one party thinks they are right ? no chance they would have pulled the drug.. that would be shooting yourself in the foot. Look what china did screwing with their population. They already lost the title of population leader ,,,then going down to 650 miilion with the 1 child policy. The gdp will suffer down the road.

people die from many reasons one is heart disease. did guesser smoke or drink? diabetes? the people who died from the vax already had problems.

Valuist

EOG Master
so a person dies ...he died from the vaccine? where is all the dead people ? over 300 million in the USA... about how many took at least 1 shot ? say well over 150 million ? so the US is going to screw up their demographic's cause one party thinks they are right ? no chance they would have pulled the drug.. that would be shooting yourself in the foot. Look what china did screwing with their population. They already lost the title of population leader ,,,then going down to 650 miilion with the 1 child policy. The gdp will suffer down the road.

people die from many reasons one is heart disease. did guesser smoke or drink? diabetes? the people who died from the vax already had problems.

The Guesser died from Covid, not the vaccine. But it was clear he took it, and it didn’t help.

MrTop

EOG Master
The Guesser died from Covid, not the vaccine. But it was clear he took it, and it didn’t help.

if someone is past the goal line the vax won't help.. his body was weak that is why he died. Covid pushed him over the edge. By the time he took the vax it was too late. Many people died like this. If you are healthy enough a person is not dying from covid. I lost an uncle in his 90s ..covid yes.. but too weak to fight back. my mother in 90s and myself 5 shots... although vax did not help me beat -110 either. lol

Valuist

EOG Master
if someone is past the goal line the vax won't help.. his body was weak that is why he died. Covid pushed him over the edge. By the time he took the vax it was too late. Many people died like this. If you are healthy enough a person is not dying from covid. I lost an uncle in his 90s ..covid yes.. but too weak to fight back. my mother in 90s and myself 5 shots... although vax did not help me beat -110 either. lol
He wasn't past the goal line. He was touting the vaccines long before he got Covid,

mr merlin

EOG Master
covid killed him cause he was a bit weak. Maybe a blood problem. The docs can only do so much.
None of us have a clue about what was wrong with him or how he died,, but back then the ventilators were basically a death sentence, the worst thing they could do was put people on vents, they would almost all die. they would put you on a vent based only on those oxygen monitors, now they dont do that unless absolutely needed.

Guesser was killed by incompetent medical treatment.