Royalfan's "ALL ABOUT ME" Thread...

In honor of the legendary sports capper named "royalfan", I have started a thread where he can post all of his "bets" for to help those who believe he is worth following or fading...

His results thus far in other threads have not been very good...

So you have been warned to tread carefully or perhaps FADE him...

In the famous words of Jman I offer you the Best of Luck royalfan,

It's time to put up or shut up...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Royalfan's "ALL ABOUT ME" Thread...

Why start another? We already have a 8 page 2400+ view docudrama covering the actual events. And I have a feeling it is not going to stop there. I think one thread is enough. Already annointed Cult Classic, it is quite the debacle, already.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yes, it is worthy of reading. I prefer the book, not cliff notes, besides, you rarely get to see a long term poster completely lose it. Almost a Ripley's believe it or not moment crossed with a 10 car pile up.

I already went through it once, I will read it again.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

There are some HoF worthy posts in that thread for sure.:party

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yes, it is worthy of reading. I prefer the book, not cliff notes, besides, you rarely get to see a long term poster completely lose it. Almost a Ripley's believe it or not moment crossed with a 10 car pile up.

I already went through it once, I will read it again.

I agree, even resorting to having to ask the general to move posts to the dump, ruin the lovely Mrs. OSU threads, etc. It is truly classic how much I have got in your head. Makes for a fun day. Someone posted that you can't handle other people that are smart, as shown in Raiders thread that owns you. Couldn't be more true. Big Giant Frog trying to be the king, thinking he can go tout, but can't win enough for that, so tries to show profitable posting threads, starts over when behind, and then tries to BEG forums to pay him to post. Hilarious. What is next? Thought this forum sucked, but turned out to be great entertainment value.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

In honor of the legendary sports capper named "royalfan", I have started a thread where he can post all of his "bets" for to help those who believe he is worth following or fading...

His results thus far in other threads have not been very good...

So you have been warned to tread carefully or perhaps FADE him...

In the famous words of Jman I offer you the Best of Luck royalfan,

It's time to put up or shut up...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

By the way, how about you book my action tonight. Will post exactly what I played tonight, before games tip and you book them all so I have double. Deal? You say I am a good fade, prove it. Once again you will run for the hills. All talk no walk.

royalfan,

This is how it's done...

Since you are unable to be helpful, I suspect that UNDER 193 1/2 points between NO and DALLAS will be the RIGHT side so grab that total and bet the UNDER while it is still widely available...:cheers

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

royalfan,

This is how it's done...

Since you are unable to be helpful, I suspect that UNDER 193 1/2 points between NO and DALLAS will be the RIGHT side so grab that total and bet the UNDER while it is still widely available...:cheers

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Didn't think so. You challenge me to put up or shut up, I do, you run.

:cheers

Like the play though, you change your mind I won't include that on the tally. Already bet that btw, but small. Might consider adding a little to it.

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted

Just curious as to your obsession Shrink? Do you not like it when people say they win? Is it really that big of a deal that he does not post plays/ I must have missed something that started all of this.....

ace,

STFU!!! :finger004

Obviously, you have some catching up to do regarding some of his other posts...

I just gave out a play to assist gamblers, not to inflate my head...

This is about being helpful to EOG posters...

It's not about whose ego is bigger...

If you want to play games with your BF together, find another playground to get on with it..

THE SHRINK

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

ace,

If you want to play games with your BF together, find another playground to get on with it..

THE SHRINK

Real original response. Can't give a decent answer will resort so will resort to the gay comments card. You learn that tactic from Annie or she from you? What a moron. Even more so than calling me out to put up or shut up and running for the hills when I do. Just an immature chickenshit maneuver that exposes you as a fraud again and admits again you think I win. I wouldn't even post my good plays if you paid me to, let alone beg to get paid for them ala some other tools.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

o/u on views this thread gathers

O 2700 -130

U 2700 +140

over for the max :rolleyes:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Real question is whether or not the traffic this thread provides is worth Shrink continuing to get dumbed down and throwing out checks is mouth can't cash. Given his past, I would say definately yes.

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted

ace,

THE SHRINK

Thanks for the elegant response to an honest question as to what started the whole jihad against a guy that I have had honest debates in the past and do not see eye to eye with on many issues. I really was just curious, but if you do not wish to enlighten me, so be it.

And for what it is worth, I am from St. Louis, so there is no way my boyfriend is gonna be a Royals or Twins fan as those bastards already broke my heart when I was a youngster.

Good Luck on you play.

Real question is whether or not the traffic this thread provides is worth Shrink continuing to get dumbed down and throwing out checks is mouth can't cash. Given his past, I would say definately yes.

Spelling is not high on your list I already realized that. You continue to talk a good game but prove jack shit. talk talk talk.

I believe I met you at the bash 2 yrs ago, little dweebish looking guy, was that you?

I am Royal Fan, I am wonderful! :LMAO

I don't even know you or your bet history and I'd be willing to book your action just based on what I've read in the last few threads...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Spelling is not high on your list I already realized that. You continue to talk a good game but prove jack shit. talk talk talk.

I believe I met you at the bash 2 yrs ago, little dweebish looking guy, was that you?

I am Royal Fan, I am wonderful! :LMAO

You are correct, I just type without any concern about spelling. I worry about winning, not typing and spelling or using the words correctly, punctuations in correct places etc.

No wasn't me. You would know I am sharp if you had that luxury. Oh shit, you already do. Good original comeback though. Little dweebish guy. That would hurt if I was little or dweebish.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't even know you or your bet history and I'd be willing to book your action just based on what I've read in the last few threads...

You want to? Get your money to a safe place and I will as well. You will get your ass whipped. We each send him 5k? Whoever has all of it first wins? You name who you want to hold. I trust Shrink enough to handle that. He is a liar and is somewhat crooked but I doubt he would flat out steal. Oh wait we will have yet another guy not back up his actions. Another fraud.

Predictable response, anything this bozo is called out for he only cares about winning , lmfao!

You were little compared to most and sort of dweebish.

How would I know you're sharp?

#1 , you never keep a running record of your plays (Railbird) wonder why? Oh that's right, you only care about winning and not what anyone else thinks! LMFAO! If that were really the case you wouldn't be tootin your horn every other post.

Take your own cock out of your mouth long enough to explain yourself.

You are correct, I just type without any concern about spelling. I worry about winning, not typing and spelling or using the words correctly, punctuations in correct places etc.

No wasn't me. You would know I am sharp if you had that luxury. Oh shit, you already do. Good original comeback though. Little dweebish guy. That would hurt if I was little or dweebish.

From what I gather, you must be hurting, u dweeb u...:LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

From what I gather, you must be hurting, u dweeb u...:LMAO

Following up gay comments with small penis ones. Kind or ironic with the size of your balls you are showing, telling me to put up or shut up and then running for the hills when I do. Again.

Royal,

Do you think it is illogical for us peons here at EOG to assume that when poster goes 0-3 on posted plays that he lost for the day. Or should we always assume that you have 4-5 automatic winners per day that wont be posted?

Why make yourself look like a jackass by even mentioning any other plays you may have had?

Look at what you are asking us to "buy". Pure hogwash.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

You want to? Get your money to a safe place and I will as well. You will get your ass whipped. We each send him 5k? Whoever has all of it first wins? You name who you want to hold. I trust Shrink enough to handle that. He is a liar and is somewhat crooked but I doubt he would flat out steal. Oh wait we will have yet another guy not back up his actions. Another fraud.

:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Predictable response, anything this bozo is called out for he only cares about winning , lmfao!

You were little compared to most and sort of dweebish.

How would I know you're sharp?

#1 , you never keep a running record of your plays (Railbird) wonder why? Oh that's right, you only care about winning and not what anyone else thinks! LMFAO! If that were really the case you wouldn't be tootin your horn every other post.

Take your own cock out of your mouth long enough to explain yourself.

Thinking of someone else. Wasn't at any bash two years ago.

thread stopper, not to mention, wtf did u have that on your puter in the first place? :doh1

I doubt it since we should be at page 2 momentarily...

BTW, I just googled it silly...

And royalfan,

When are you going to realize that nobody but you understands how great you are...

I wonder why that is? :+clueless

THE SHRINK

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royal,

Do you think it is illogical for us peons here at EOG to assume that when poster goes 0-3 on posted plays that he lost for the day. Or should we always assume that you have 4-5 automatic winners per day that wont be posted?

Why make yourself look like a jackass by even mentioning any other plays you may have had?

Look at what you are asking us to "buy". Pure hogwash.

You can think what you want. Get your guy to put up the 20k to find out yet. Didn't think so.

Started dinking a little later in the day than normal, is this disparaging towards me or someone else? I really do not get the referrence from what you quoted.

It is in reference to what Royalfan thinks of himself. You asked why members of EOG have a hard on for this braggart. Well, there is your answer, sir.

Why do you lose more than you win on posted plays yet tell everyone how much you win on these 'other' plays?

Who would believe this, would you believe it if you read it?

Wonder why that is.