Royal and Betus/Omni are crooked

Caliente

Banned
Just a friendly reminder. Playing at Royal or Betus/Omni is bad for your health. Please choose another book to play with. These two books are very dishonest and will screw you eventually. I wont tell you where to play but I can say with 100% certainty that these books are very scandolous. Sending your cash to Royal or Betus is like flushing your cash down the toilet. Start your year off with making a smart decision:+signs9-1 . Dont play with dishonest books like Royal and Betus/Omni. Happy New Year!!!!

Dude you are not far from post review .... you may be right but we are tiring of your negative crap !!!

Caliente

Banned
Glaken, would you like me to stop posting here? Im doing you the favor am I not? I was told by the General and the Shrink that I could use this site for the purpose of bashing these books. Are you changing this? Just say the word. How in the world is it negative to share my negative experiences that I dealt with as a customer of these books? I suggest you re-evaluate your response Glaken. I thought this site was for the purpose of sharing your experiences with books. I would think that being negative would be if I came in here and attacked posters or solid books. Im only making sure that nobody ,and that means newcomers as well, sends money to these crooks. Again, just let me know if my negativity is too much for you to handle and Ill move elsewhere. I hope this site and you especially arent becoming of what became of the rx. That would be a site where the moderators forget their role and have a problem with boundaries. There is a difference between the Mods and the posters is there not?

Glaken - just because it's annoying doesn't mean you should censor him. I for one am thankful he is notifying all newbies of these crooks.

:hung