Ron Desantis sent the Gestapo

Bigrunner

EOG Master
To raid the home of a former state health department employee. Her name is Rebekah Jones a data scientist that Ron Desantis fired months ago as part of his Corona virus cover up. Today he sent the Gestapo to raid her house with guns drawn.

Kane or PattyCakes please chime in if with additional facts.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
DISGRACEFUL!

No other way to put it

This is something we would expect from the NAZIS! Not 21st Century America although knowing Der Fuhrer is our POTUS - no real shock

This is something we would expect in North Korea, Or Russia. Or Turkey

NOT THE UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA!

She posted on Twitter she is looking for a job and not in Florida. She is EXACTLY the kind of person we need working for the incoming Biden Administration (And for all MAGAts who say #IQ45 will be the one inaugurated on Jan 20.................NAME THE BET! I am good for up to $100,000 at 1-to-1 odds since you are so sure of it. Someone holds out money to make sure you - I mean the loser - pays.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
She shouldn't hack into government websites and send group emails using the EMERGENCY messaging system.

the breach, matched her IP address

She shouldn't hack into government websites and send group emails using the EMERGENCY messaging system.

There’s no evidence of Jones hacking into any websites

Jones denied any involvement in the hack.

“Hacking is not something I ever thought they would accuse me of because I have never displayed any capability of doing that,” she said. “I’ve never taken any computer courses or anything like that. I do statistics in a software program designed basically to do all that stuff for you by clicking stuff.”

Bigrunner

EOG Master

She said who ever sent the message understated the covid deaths by 450. She said she would never round down a death count. Every death matters. She said she sends her messages publically. And thats the way it should be done. When she worked for Ron Desantis she was a whistle blower who refused to censor and fabricate Covid numbers. Desantis fired her. She started a website called the covid tracker. She did nothing wrong, unless being transparent and concerned is a crime. Ron Desatorus needs to resign and face the music.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You're not to sharp. This one was a no brainer considering the main players were the very corrupt RepubliCon Ron Desantis and his Gestapo. Shame! Plus un-American Dumb Alfie is a huge Ron Desantis fan. Very similar to his love for un-American Mike Flynn.

https://www.fox23.com/news/trending...nt-data-scientist/YLDMOH7G3FFCTP3XWJN2YK5ZJ4/

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
She said who ever sent the message understated the covid deaths by 450. She said she would never round down a death count. Every death matters. She said she sends her messages publically. And thats the way it should be done. When she worked for Ron Desantis she was a whistle blower who refused to censor and fabricate Covid numbers. Desantis fired her. She started a website called the covid tracker. She did nothing wrong, unless being transparent and concerned is a crime. Ron Desatorus needs to resign and face the music.
So does their vote.

railbird

EOG Master
To raid the home of a former state health department employee. Her name is Rebekah Jones a data scientist that Ron Desantis fired months ago as part of his Corona virus cover up. Today he sent the Gestapo to raid her house with guns drawn.

Kane or PattyCakes please chime in if with additional facts.
should have blown her head off