REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

no freakin way!

u really gonna be them?

have ya been playing? and if so, ur thoughts on the game...
Played 1 game...like it except no finess/power moves for defensive lineman :+clueless fuckin qb gets all day to throw against me with just a regular 4 man front. 2348ji23e2348ji23e

Do love the fighting for extra yards thing it has now though.

Integrity

EOG Master

Played 1 game...like it except no finess/power moves for defensive lineman :+clueless fuckin qb gets all day to throw against me with just a regular 4 man front. 2348ji23e2348ji23e

Do love the fighting for extra yards thing it has now though.

diogee gonna need practice!

i think the blocking could be better overall sometimes...

if we do get to play online, ull see what i mean. freakin no time to throw for a qb

do u have aim? if so, ill pm ya my screen name b4 we play. it's best to have it open just in case of anything....

Hey Integrity, how are you? Why didnt you go with king to fend off the black kids that were by his car?

diogee

diogee gonna need practice!

i think the blocking could be better overall sometimes...

if we do get to play online, ull see what i mean. freakin no time to throw for a qb

do u have aim? if so, ill pm ya my screen name b4 we play. it's best to have it open just in case of anything....
No worries...you'll have all day to throw against me.

yeah

Wonder if the 9ers can hold it together and beat the rams after choking against the Vikes last weekend?

Integrity

EOG Master

:cheers

49ers -10 :+textinb3

i'm gonna have to give you 10, if anyone takes action on us, lol

but nah, if you be sf, id be buffalo..

id prob tear you up with philly or minny, but with buf, it'd be a close game :thumbup1

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I've been talking about it the last week or so. Instead of capping games that take so much time why not fade Brandon Lang. He's got 3 plays and I am against him in all 3. 1 mlb play and 2 CFB plays. This guy is ice cold right now. Do I think he gets out of it. Not anytime soon

Det -129
Pit U -6.5 -104
BYU -24 +104

Here we go!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Also did a 3 teamer on the plays above pays 5.7 to 1 91023i2ndw;l:pop:

Integrity

EOG Master

I've been talking about it the last week or so. Instead of capping games that take so much time why not fade Brandon Lang. He's got 3 plays and I am against him in all 3. 1 mlb play and 2 CFB plays. This guy is ice cold right now. Do I think he gets out of it. Not anytime soon

Det -129
Pit U -6.5 -104
BYU -24 +104

Here we go!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

Get em DJ!

diogee

Hopefully Utah St is only a 5dimer since those are the only ones he can win....only if I decide to play the game. :+textinb3

Integrity

EOG Master

bout to have some pizza hut delivered... then integ gonna kick back the cold ones and whoop whoever wants some in madden!

diogee

bout to have some pizza hut delivered... then integ gonna kick back the cold ones and whoop whoever wants some in madden!
:slep::slep::slep:

I'll be on in a couple of hours...gotta hit the workout room and whip up some food for the next few meals.

Gamer tag is the same as my aim.

Integrity

EOG Master

:slep::slep::slep:

I'll be on in a couple of hours...gotta hit the workout room and whip up some food for the next few meals.

Gamer tag is the same as my aim.

sweet...

this gonna be good!!!

diogee

tell me u dont like pizza hut
Don't care much for pizza these days...ate way to much when I managed a pizza hut years ago. Used to be my fave...thin crust with garlic spray, Ital sausage, onion, mushroom.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Hopefully Utah St is only a 5dimer since those are the only ones he can win....only if I decide to play the game. :+textinb3
Its a 15 dimer Diogee. 15 dime trifecta tonight. Check out this http://www.brandonlang.com/content.aspx?modulename=showhandicapper&handicapperid=57
It has his record since Saturday on there. How is anyone not fading buying these picks. Today's was $21.95 if you actually wanted to buy them. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

diogee

holy fuck...JJ is on them as well. Might be the only sport he is over 53% in his spreadsheet though.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Dodgers tonight, total at 7. Based on 7; last 15, 9-4-2, with Wolf 1-2, with Jiminez 2-1. Rox have been hitting and scoring of late while the Dodgers have not. I like the over here, add league champion games and extra innings possible, it looks good for the over, yeah or am I a homer and an over square.