Reload's Load-ed Bowl "Triple Penetration" - My only 3 plays for the bowls (2-0 +2.0)

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: Reload's Load-ed Bowl "Triple Penetration" - My only 3 plays for the bowls (2-0 +2.0)

BUMP! Everyone should benefit from Reload's wisdom. Here's the tie-breaking pick for the 1-1 best of. Now that the line has gone DOWN to -3.5, what's the feeling on LSU. The Total is 47 too. What's the smart bet? Reload?

Re: Reload's Load-ed Bowl "Triple Penetration" - My only 3 plays for the bowls (2-0 +2.0)

BUMP! Everyone should benefit from Reload's wisdom. Here's the tie-breaking pick for the 1-1 best of. Now that the line has gone DOWN to -3.5, what's the feeling on LSU. The Total is 47 too. What's the smart bet? Reload?

I'm surprised the line is down to 3.5 at this point, NoNewbieca. I would hold off until game time for taking Ohio State at this point. Maybe once the TV broadcast starts and everyone checks out the big LSU contingent sure to be there, maybe the line will drive up again.

If it stays at 3.5 and you still want to go with Ohio State, then at least make a reduced wager if you cannot pass on betting. It's hard enough winning at sports without the line moving out of your favor so when it does move against you it's even that much tougher. I know everyone jokes about when winkyduck brings up stuff like that, but he's right and I'd back him 100% on that. Plenty of other games will come out there where you are at less of a disadvantage than when the line moves against you.

As for the total, I feel it's hard to not go with the under even with it having moved down. But again I'd make it a reduced wager if you have to bet it. I'm passing on it since not only has it moved down but it's rare for me to ever take an under in a dome game since you never know what that can do to speed up the offenses. But I won't take the over - ever really.

Don't be afraid to pass on a number like this that has become worse. There's always chances for second half or in game betting. Lots of basketball action over the next few months also - so save up for some reloads and don't feel you have to bet big here.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Reload - always like reading your suggestions. If I was to do ANYTHING, it WON'T be on OSU. Never. Die-hard Wolverine fans just can't do it. It's LSU or nothing, but maybe small just to keep my interest up in the game. Thanks and GL.

roach23

Banned

GL reload

Re: Reload's Load-ed Bowl "Triple Penetration" - My only 3 plays for the bowls (2-0 +

Re: Reload's Load-ed Bowl "Triple Penetration" - My only 3 plays for the bowls (2-0 +

GL tonight Reload!

p.s
you aren't 2-0 , not sure why thats in the title?

GL tonight Reload!

p.s
you aren't 2-0 , not sure why thats in the title?

Thanks, Tool! Good luck for you tonight also!

I was 2-0 with regular season college football plays. So when I first posted this set of plays, that's where my record stood for the year. Now it's been 1-1 with the bowls but we can't edit thread titles at this point.

:thumbsup

Good Luck

Thanks, Hoganknows! Whatchaaaaa gonaaaa do, when the reloader-maniacs run wild at the Superdome tonight for the final leg drop of "Triple Penetration"?!?!?

:cheers :houra

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Gotta admit that I love watching OSU het humiliated a second year in a row after jumping out to a quick lead. This year 10-0 in the first three minutes and then it's lights out. Enjoyed reading your college insight Reload.