Raycabino

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I agree but for different reasons - he's not an elected official, nor did he serve or work for the public.

Whatever the reasons, Ron Desantis again confirms how sad the current era of Republicons are

Speaking of the sad Republicons, they're united in blocking raising minimum wage to $15. They'll take, take, take but they refuse to give.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Tell me I'm fucking wrong. Do you understand you got away w/ bloody murder w/ your stupid Sleepy bets? Listen, it's not a crime, bad bets happen, at least cop to it.

Why has no one remotely sharp challenged me on these two points:

1. Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in history

2. Any bet on Sleepy, w/ a view, south of 2.50, was negative expectancy (this was spitballing before Nov 3rd, a combo of educated conjecture mixed w/ inferential reasoning). What we have witnessed since then is a posting man turn into a posting God.

Check out my selfie:

View attachment 7463715

Get me on, "Bet The Process," and I'll throw Rufus another beating (I respect him very much, though) but the facts are the facts. I will go on any public forum or podcast or show and defend my two points.

I have thrown down the gauntlet,... pick it up, pick it fucking up, I triple double-dog dare anyone.

Point I. pretty much no one gives a fukk

Point 2. don't matter for shit.

You blew yourself all over your face for that?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Its Been Longer Than That Since Biden Had any Clue What The Fuck He Was Doing.

Oval Office Occupied For First Time By a Totally Confused Zombie Like Puppet.

A Nice Submissive Lady, Receptive To All Phony Political Anti-American Sewer Rat Requests.

You're projecting again. 15K on Adolph Trump. Damn. Only Republicons lost that much dough on a Traitor who led an insurrection.

In other news. Biden is on fire. 105 migrant kids that were ripped from the arms of their parents by Trump have finally been reunited with their parents.

Biden has restored the green card and Visa programs that Adolph Trump closed. I remember the Trump family were selling green cards and visas in China for 500,000 a pop

And then the strike in Syria against Iranian targets. Don't fuken mess with the USA. America is back in a big way. Biden is on fire!

MrTop

EOG Master
You're projecting again. 15K on Adolph Trump. Damn. Only Republicons lost that much dough on a Traitor who led an insurrection.

In other news. Biden is on fire. 105 migrant kids that were ripped from the arms of their parents by Trump have finally been reunited with their parents.

Biden has restored the green card and Visa programs that Adolph Trump closed. I remember the Trump family were selling green cards and visas in China for 500,000 a pop

And then the strike in Syria against Iranian targets. Don't fuken mess with the USA. America is back in a big way. Biden is on fire!

House Poised to Pass Stimulus as Minimum Wage Hike Dealt Blow

Biden’s Virus Relief Plan Threatens to Trigger Medicare Cuts

• Medicare, crop subsidies face automatic cuts under 2010 law
  • Senate needs 60 votes — or a workaround — to turn off the cuts

if both go thru it would be----stickin it to the little guy

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Somebody Like You Will ALWAYS Need Help.

In Many Different Ways.

You can't even help yourself asshole. All you got out of your faith in fukk all is a a $3 red ball cap and a whole life of waaaaaaaahhh boohooo waahhh.

You can't even wipe your ass without Faux News telling you which end it is. Now you gotta wipe your snotty nose too?

That ain't gonna end well.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Somebody Like You Will ALWAYS Need Help.

In Many Different Ways.

Boston Massacre, consistently projecting himself onto others. Current Republicons are no longer a political party. They're crazy conspirators and projectors. Republicons: Conspire for power.

Will you support Trump is 2024? "Absolutely"
- Moscow Mitch McDonnell

boston massacre

EOG Master
You can't even help yourself asshole. All you got out of your faith in fukk all is a a $3 red ball cap and a whole life of waaaaaaaahhh boohooo waahhh.

You can't even wipe your ass without Faux News telling you which end it is. Now you gotta wipe your snotty nose too?

That ain't gonna end well.

This Lad is Always Drooling With The Sheep.

Biden Gives The Boy a Little Sniff.

And That's All it Takes.

Xi Loves it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Republicons are institutionally racist. They have more anger towards BLM protests than for racism and inequal justice. BLM protests were overwhelmingly peaceful. 30 million people for 30 straight days in all 50 states. The few instances of violence were done by Far right extremist and other idiots not there for the cause, but juiced on testosterone.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This Lad is Always Drooling With The Sheep.

Biden Gives The Boy a Little Sniff.

And That's All it Takes.

Xi Loves it.

Love Joe Biden. All go, no show. No Twitter, no Hannity, no rallies, no hate, no debate.

Feel bad for the fact checkers and lie detectors tho, all looking for work.

Most of all I love the tears from the sub 90 IQ clowns.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Love Joe Biden. All go, no show. No Twitter, no Hannity, no rallies, no hate, no debate.

They Love Your Drool.

Then Get To Flip You Over.

Your Categorized as EASY Pickings.

Bend Over.

Rover.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Republicons are institutionally racist. They have more anger towards BLM protests than for racism and inequal justice. BLM protests were overwhelmingly peaceful. 30 million people for 30 straight days in all 50 states. The few instances of violence were done by Far right extremist and other idiots not there for the cause, but juiced on testosterone.

BLM is a SCAM !

Even Your Leader Xi Knows it.

He Watches it For Entertainment.

As Another Chump Gets Sucked in.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

A scam artist, such as yourself, likes Sleepy.... Naturally, birds of the same feather, flock together.

Pay your fucking EOG bills and act like a Goddamn Man, for fucks sake, have some pride, just a little.

boston massacre

EOG Master
A scam artist, such as yourself, likes Sleepy.... Naturally, birds of the same feather, flock together.

Pay your fucking EOG bills and act like a Goddamn Man, for fucks sake, have some pride, just a little.

That's Certainly one of Biden's Specialties.

Scamming.

There's Many More.

And He Doesn't Even Give His Dumb Sheep Followers Anything.

They're To Dumb To Look For or Expect Anything.

Everything The Confused Communist Bird Brain Does, Benefits All , Except America.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
When is the free stuff coming? I check the mailbox everyday.

Keep the faith. With Majorie Taylor Greene, Paul Gosar, Steve Scalise, etc in the people's house representing the people, it should be coming soon. Lol. Btw, 100% of the Republicons in the people's house voted against giving $1,400 to most Americans. Here in Chicago the messaging from conservative radio is everything is the Democrats fault. They're blaming the weather and energy crisis in Texas on the democrats. The messaging is orchestrated There's never been a party as dishonest and criminal as this current Republicon party. Conspiracy for power. "Stop the steal. Storm the Capitol".

Bigrunner

EOG Master
When is the free stuff coming? I check the mailbox everyday.

Biden outed MBS as a killer. Not only to you but to the world. It's gonna keep coming.

Trump and the Republicons covered up the murder of an American Resident reporter, by the Saudi Crown prince. Truly a sad, sad party. Not a political party but a party of conspirators, criminals, bigots and insurrectors.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Keep the faith. With Majorie Taylor Greene, Paul Gosar, Steve Scalise, etc in the people's house representing the people, it should be coming soon. Lol. Btw, 100% of the Republicons in the people's house voted against giving $1,400 to most Americans. Here in Chicago the messaging from conservative radio is everything is the Democrats fault. They're blaming the weather and energy crisis in Texas on the democrats. The messaging is orchestrated There's never been a party as dishonest and criminal as this current Republicon party. Conspiracy for power. "Stop the steal. Storm the Capitol".
Nothing is conservative in Chicago.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nothing is conservative in Chicago.

The families are saying it's like a dream. Biden is releasing migrant families from inhumane detention centers and cages. Biden promised to put an end to Trump's very inhumane detention centers. America is back. Fuck Trump and his insurrection and dishonest Republicon party.

P.S. Plenty of dumb fuken conservatives in the Chicago area. When my conservative idiotic cousin heard my sister and I got are Covid shot today she said "you guys are crazy to get vaccinated". I told her to keep her bigoted, idiotic ideology to herself. That will be the last time I speak to the Dumb bitch.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Another Weakling Bows To The Commies.

Strong folk don't lose all three branches of government to a sleepy guy.

House, Senate, Presidency. Taken like candy from a baby.

Your entire political future. Gone.

Nothing left to do but snivel like a child.

At the commies. Loooolzi, call the Kraken!!!!

Fukkin right I love Joe. He took a giant shit on stooopid.

Let's hear it girls.

railbird

EOG Master
Strong folk don't lose all three branches of government to a sleepy guy.

House, Senate, Presidency. Taken like candy from a baby.

Your entire political future. Gone.

Nothing left to do but snivel like a child.

At the commies. Loooolzi, call the Kraken!!!!

Fukkin right I love Joe. He took a giant shit on stooopid.

Let's hear it girls.
billy chink, time to chop off that dirtbag greasy gray ponytail, quit trying to look like a liberal.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Pride is never once giving a half a fukk what little folk have to say.

Not one time.

In the real world son.

Nada one.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Biden outed MBS as a killer. Not only to you but to the world. It's gonna keep coming.

Trump and the Republicons covered up the murder of an American Resident reporter, by the Saudi Crown prince. Truly a sad, sad party. Not a political party but a party of conspirators, criminals, bigots and insurrectors.

And Biden is going to do nothing to him. Is that the winning you are bragging about?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Anyone know who won the Horizon league? I'm pretty sure the championship game between Oakland and Cleveland St ended a few hours ago. Probably under protest? Wonder if the exchanges are still seeing action in this market?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Anyone know who won the Horizon league? I'm pretty sure the championship game between Oakland and Cleveland St ended a few hours ago. Probably under protest? Wonder if the exchanges are still seeing action in this market?

Anyone know Sleepy's Defense Secretary's name?

Anyone know what the Pentagon is called?

Sleepy sure doesn't.

Absolute fucking Clowns supported this guy.