Question for Glaken....

Besides playing Federer, when is the last time you have seen Roddick as a dog???? He is +144 tomorrow against Ljubicic. Don't get me wrong, I think A-Rod barely has a puncher's chance, but +144?????

HI McDonough said:
Besides playing Federer, when is the last time you have seen Roddick as a dog???? He is +144 tomorrow against Ljubicic. Don't get me wrong, I think A-Rod barely has a puncher's chance, but +144?????

Roddick rolled 1 and 2 over Hrbarty and I actually think he has his head back in the game after an up and down summer .... I like Roddick here and also on the game-line.

http://tennis.matchstat.com/index.phtml

Check out this site - especially the head to heads ......

This is the site that all Euro books use to cap tennis.

Good Luck

History since 2001

<TABLE class=table_h2h><TBODY><TR><TD>9/2005</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>DC</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>Davis Cup (USA)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_hard>Hard</TD><TD>Ivan Ljubicic</TD><TD>Andy Roddick</TD><TD>4-6 6-3 7-6(11) 6-7(7) 6-2</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>Reverse Singles</TD></TR><TR><TD>29/2004</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>ATP</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>Indianapolis (USA)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_hard>Hard</TD><TD>Andy Roddick</TD><TD>Ivan Ljubicic</TD><TD>1-6 7-6(10) 7-6(3)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>Semifinals</TD></TR><TR><TD>35/2003</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>ATP</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>US Open (USA)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_hard>Hard</TD><TD>Andy Roddick</TD><TD>Ivan Ljubicic</TD><TD>6-3 6-7(4) 6-3 7-6(8)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>Second Round</TD></TR><TR><TD>33/2003</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>ATP</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>Cincinnati TMS (USA)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_hard>Hard</TD><TD>Andy Roddick</TD><TD>Ivan Ljubicic</TD><TD>6-1 6-4</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>Second Round</TD></TR><TR><TD>20/2003</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>ATP</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>Hamburg TMS (GER)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_clay>Clay</TD><TD>Andy Roddick</TD><TD>Ivan Ljubicic</TD><TD>6-4 6-4</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>First Round</TD></TR><TR><TD>44/2002</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>ATP</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>Paris TMS (FRA)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_carpet>Carpet</TD><TD>Andy Roddick</TD><TD>Ivan Ljubicic</TD><TD>7-6(4) 7-6(3)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>Second Round</TD></TR><TR><TD>3/2002</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>ATP</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>Australian Open (AUS)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_hard>Hard</TD><TD>Ivan Ljubicic</TD><TD>Andy Roddick</TD><TD>7-6(11) 3-2 ret.</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>Second Round</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sorry I keep misspelling your name, Dude. No "C". Besides Federer, I truly believe Ivan is the best indoor player there is. Notice the Davis Cup match was indoors in Cali.

What keeps me from pulling the trigger on Ivan is his brain. He took the first two sets pretty easy against Nadal in Spain, and by all respects, should have won his first ATP event.

Roddick BARELY squeaked by the mudder Ferrer today. He was broken twice in the first set.

Maybe its a no play, but I will take Radek in the second semi. Thanks for the info Glaken (notice no "c"). :D