Playing the RL with the biggest ML fave in the month of August thread.. (8/1 to 8/31)

focker

EOG Veteran
Re: Playing the RL with the biggest ML fave in the month of August thread.. (8/1 to 8/31)

good luck all.....

I started on the 2nd, so i am 0-3......lets GO TIGERS

peanutdude

EOG Member
Re: Playing the RL with the biggest ML fave in the month of August thread.. (8/1 to 8/31)

Doesn't make any sense why Detroit is the overwhelming favorite today.

Detroit is 7-10 in their last 17 games. 9 of their last 17 have been 1 run games, and they have won only 3 of the last 17 by more than 1 run, of which 2 of the wins were by Verlander.

I hope we win today, as I did play it, as Detroit is due for a good game offensively, and hopefully the rookie will get bombarded.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Doesn't make any sense why Detroit is the overwhelming favorite today.

Detroit is 7-10 in their last 17 games. 9 of their last 17 have been 1 run games, and they have won only 3 of the last 17 by more than 1 run, of which 2 of the wins were by Verlander.

I hope we win today, as I did play it, as Detroit is due for a good game offensively, and hopefully the rookie will get bombarded.
Yeah the line is a bit higher than I expected as well. More bases on how Washburn has pitched this year and is facing a rookie.

Best of luck guys...might start jumping in on this tomorrow after looking a little at years past.

Detroit bats need to wake up and score some runs...O's arent going to roll over.

Apple

Banned

It can only go up from here.. Pretty weird that Washburn and Verlander got rocked two nights in succession. Both guys were pitching gems, baseball is weird..

But again it can only go up from here.. Wish I didn't jump in early cause this system will probably hit 60-65% in the next 25 games or so.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

gyno i think we need a new system????????????lol:cheers

Apple

Banned

LOL I feel ya.. I'm starting not to like systems cause its hard to intervene in between games/series.. For example I really do not want to play the Tigers RL tomorrow, Jackson has had two bad outings in a row and the O's bats seem to be really alive..

But I know if I dont play it the Tigs will win by 10

Desination

EOG Enthusiast

Cubs are at -200 right now at bookmaker. Anyone going with them and the Tigers tonight?

SnapItOff

EOG Member

I'm threw with these hugh favorite run lines. I never seem to hit it. I'll be interested to see how it turns out though. Good luck to you.

I jumped on both tonight....................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ are coming this way....

Ordonez just blew a good shot at a 2nd run

Apple

Banned

Justice was served.

munson15

I want winners...

Figures, Gyno, I didn't play because there were no -200 faves today. Happy you won anyway.91023i2ndw;l

Apple

Banned

Looks like Phillies tomorrow.

Think so? Im not sure why Gyno didnt update but Ill take the liberty. 5-5 now. There are three today.... depending on the book and time you look at the number. Im personally on Philly, Arizona and St Louis RL. Should be rare to get more than one but I simply am afraid to cherry pick a system. Id probably pick the one that loses.

Apple

Banned

Its hard to update cause I'm never around during closing numbers.. Also there are different ones each day..

focker

EOG Veteran

Fri the play was SF with Linccy pitching and lost

Sat - like Natty said above. went 1-2

been a ruff start. I jumped ship after SF lost fri at -150. hope it turns if you follow