PICTURES!! EOG BLAST THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!!

Re: PICTURES!! EOG BLAST THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!!

Am i going nuts or this this Blonde in this picture (at therx bash) also Mrs Montana , and this is not a joke I really mean it!

stef

EOG Enthusiast

Record keeper very much look alike (gorgeous) but don't see the tatoo on the mrs. (unless its been removed OUCH)

gurkic1

EOG Member

Great pictures! Just a few observations:

1) General rarely smiles in pictures.

2) I don't know where Shrink finds time to make his picks and work on this site. It looks like he spends a lot of time tanning.

3) Mrs. Montana never looks bad in a picture.

4) I often look bad in pictures.

5) Lawrence always has this smirk on his face as if he just shit his pants and it's only a matters of seconds before others around him detect the stench (especially the picture with HacheMan).

6) Andrew makes every picture a good one. What a jovial guy.

7) I think I've seen Forecast28's twin on one of those Dateline specials.

8) Smoke looks like Claude Tanner from Degrassi. Only Canadians will understand the comparison.

9) I've never seen Kosar wear pants.

:houra

PO69

EOG Master

These are some great pictures.

I have to say that I thought that the General was about 20 years older

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

i had such a great time............we have been to the atlantis twice since the blast..................had a great time on those trips..............:dancefool

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Yeah great time. One of the most memorable weekends of my life!!!

Very helpfull to meet the people from this site also.

Just chatting briefly with The General gave me enough info too know he was straight up. Which was usefull when he helped with a slow pay situation subsequent to meeting him.

We will have too arrange another party so that I can size up the new moderators.

Yeah great time. One of the most memorable weekends of my life!!!

Very helpfull to meet the people from this site also.

Just chatting briefly with The General gave me enough info too know he was straight up. Which was usefull when he helped with a slow pay situation subsequent to meeting him.

We will have too arrange another party so that I can size up the new moderators.

sounds like a plan...