One Strong College Bet For Me Tonight..

Re: One Strong College Bet For Me Tonight..

I saw the ML when I went to bet and was tempted but backed off. Took the points. Win is a win though so I can't complain.
i figured throw a 110 to win 100 and 100 to win 340 on the money line so i got a split if the ohio state cant win but cover the number.

mofome

Banned

won on the ml!

Guess this one backfired brother.

:houra

A 9pt dog SU...doesn't get any btter than that.

Thanks guys!!!

This is the type of Karma I enjoy on EOG...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

won on the ml!

Guess this one backfired brother.

It's funny how certain posters NEVER appear on POSITIVE threads, but they are always the FIRST to post on games that lose..

Oh well,

I'll savor tonight because I need 3 good ones for WINNING WEDNESDAYS tomorrow and they might all be for tomorrow night...

THE SHRINK

Thanks guys!!!

THE SHRINK

It's funny how certain posters NEVER appear on POSITIVE threads, but they are always the FIRST to post on games that lose..

Oh well,

I'll savor tonight because I need 3 good ones for WINNING WEDNESDAYS tomorrow and they might all be for tomorrow night...

THE SHRINK
you cant please everyone man these guys expect to win every game. if you give out a pick its the persons choice whether to bet it or not they shouldnt blame you if it wins or loses.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

a VERY GOOD NIGHT in the AA house. A Cover and a much needed wake the fuck up win by my beloved Buckeyes.

Nice call Ken. 12io4j2w90

retiredincr

EOG Enthusiast

well done shrink91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Thanks guys!!!

THE SHRINK

Oh well,

THE SHRINK

We have a good thing here my friend and its only going to get better. The negativity has been addressed and is at an all time low, you've covered a few NCAAB plays rather easily (dogs winning su), winning wed is tomorrow, and so on and so forth.

Good days.

:cheers

Thanks again boys...12io4j2w90

I will have 3 plays for tonight on WINNING WEDNESDAYS....91023i2ndw;l

THE SHRINK

munson15

I want winners...

Looking forward to them, have a good show, Ken.:cheers