One of my worst wagering nights ever last night

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I went 1-3 in NBA and 0-1 in College foots. I was way off on my nba plays. Hoping to make a strong comeback tonight.

fili - just keep up the hard work and things will turn around for ya, guy.

keep your chin up, sir!!!

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

1-4 is a bad night?

Damn maybe I will throw up some of my NCAA hoops plays on Saturdays, I can go 0-9 before luch. I can generally get somewhere close to 500 before it is over even starting out like that, but 3 games under 500 is nothing.

Think the worst I finished a day was 6-16 or something like that. But now I try to get buy backs, and bet alot more moneylines, and take more leads. But there are still enough games to get enough volume to make money. But NCAA hoops is the second most lucrative "mainstream" sport after bases. But also enough movement to get some big big advatages.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
By the way if you want an winner to get you going again take Ohio state this saturday as they crush Michigan

GO BUCKS!

dirty

EOG Master
Been waiting for this nite in the NBA.....Toronto is the only dog not to cover I think right off the top of my head.....Faves been doing well this year...

1-4 myself....but saved my ass winning UNI and Duke over 130 to go 3-4 overall....worst nite I have had in NBA this year....Just had gotten my record to 7 games over .500 too and take this step Back...Oh well wejust got to keep plugging

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
wantitall4moi said:
1-4 is a bad night?

Damn maybe I will throw up some of my NCAA hoops plays on Saturdays, I can go 0-9 before luch. I can generally get somewhere close to 500 before it is over even starting out like that, but 3 games under 500 is nothing.

Think the worst I finished a day was 6-16 or something like that. But now I try to get buy backs, and bet alot more moneylines, and take more leads. But there are still enough games to get enough volume to make money. But NCAA hoops is the second most lucrative "mainstream" sport after bases. But also enough movement to get some big big advatages.

It wasnt just that I went 1-4. It was how off I was. I had toronto under 207 and it went 25 points over. I had Lakers under 181 and it went 6 over. I had Suns under 197 and it went way over. I had Toledo -8.5 and they lost by 18!

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Filibuster said:
I had toronto under 207 and it went 25 points over. I had Lakers under 181 and it went 6 over. I had Suns under 197 and it went way over. I had Toledo -8.5 and they lost by 18!

A real SQ would've went 3-1:D

Filibuster said:
It wasnt just that I went 1-4. It was how off I was. I had toronto under 207 and it went 25 points over. I had Lakers under 181 and it went 6 over. I had Suns under 197 and it went way over. I had Toledo -8.5 and they lost by 18!

You are better off losing them like that than by a half point in each. Much better to be blown out than bad beat.

Some nights you must take off and not bet. There is no way you can like game every night. The number one problem with gamblers is forcing bets for action.

Filibuster said:
I went 1-3 in NBA and 0-1 in College foots. I was way off on my nba plays. Hoping to make a strong comeback tonight.

That's not that bad man... i hate far worse nights and i didin't even gamble for that long?

There are days that you just can't pick a winner no matter what you do, and there are nights where everything goes your way.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I know. But the fact that each loss was so far off shows my capping was way off. That bothers me most.