Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This is what the libtards call a strong economy. All of the signs were there but the stupid commies that don't understand economics praised Biden right into Carter-era stagflation.

Worst President ever. And it's not even close.

U.S. GDP fell at a 1.4% pace to start the year as pandemic recovery takes a hit​

MrTop

EOG Master
This is what the libtards call a strong economy. All of the signs were there but the stupid commies that don't understand economics praised Biden right into Carter-era stagflation.

Worst President ever. And it's not even close.

U.S. GDP fell at a 1.4% pace to start the year as pandemic recovery takes a hit​

Biden Seeks $33 Billion More for Ukraine, Girding for Longer War​

• Request includes $20.4 billion for military and security
  • Biden wants authority to seize, sell Putin allies’ assets

mr merlin

EOG Master

Biden Seeks $33 Billion More for Ukraine, Girding for Longer War​

• Request includes $20.4 billion for military and security
  • Biden wants authority to seize, sell Putin allies’ assets
All the money spent is going to look very bad for biden as rusia claims more and more territory. The US never learned that spending doesn't win wars.

MrTop

EOG Master
All the money spent is going to look very bad for biden as rusia claims more and more territory. The US never learned that spending doesn't win wars.

maybe. Still have to see. Russia not a ball of fire. The puppet for ukrane is not there yet.

boston massacre

EOG Master

MrTop

EOG Master

Meanwhile in Vegas, gas is over $5/gallon.

Great job on those sanctions, Biden.

Worst President ever. And it's not close.

Russia doubles fossil fuel revenues since invasion of Ukraine began​

China Calls Russia Relationship a ‘New Model’ for the World​

mr merlin

EOG Master

China Calls Russia Relationship a ‘New Model’ for the World​

India moving closer to russia too, supposedly they're going to invest in russian oil, then you have brazil cutting big deals as well. Only the euros and our usual puppets like canada, aus, japan are on our side.

I saw the ruble was as low as 69.

MrTop

EOG Master
India moving closer to russia too, supposedly they're going to invest in russian oil, then you have brazil cutting big deals as well. Only the euros and our usual puppets like canada, aus, japan are on our side.

I saw the ruble was as low as 69.

INDIA hates china good luck

mr merlin

EOG Master
india is playing both sides of the wall. So that will last until the next problem . china will swallow up russia.
Very cynical outlook mboy. Russia is making friends, offering collaborative relationships beneficial to both countries. All the US does is make threats, throw our weight around, and try to corrupt foreign leaders with bribery.

MrTop

EOG Master
Very cynical outlook mboy. Russia is making friends, offering collaborative relationships beneficial to both countries. All the US does is make threats, throw our weight around, and try to corrupt foreign leaders with bribery.

actually, china is doing the bribery. Look at latin america. The donald wanted to start buying up countries. The US was afraid of countries playing both sides like Pakistan..

russia central bank said GDP will get an 8-10% decline cause of sanctions at the end of year.. No production .

MrTop

EOG Master

Russia Can’t Depend on India Either​

New Delhi may be frustratingly tolerant of Putin, but it isn’t likely to help him substantively.​

wsj

mr merlin

EOG Master

Russia Can’t Depend on India Either​

New Delhi may be frustratingly tolerant of Putin, but it isn’t likely to help him substantively.​

wsj
The mainstream media - even from the right of center WSJ is hopelessly biased when it comes to Ukraine info.

MrTop

EOG Master
The mainstream media - even from the right of center WSJ is hopelessly biased when it comes to Ukraine info.

india and china are not dumb. They would not risk sanctions for russia. Business is one thing military help is another. India hates china. Germany traded with russia ww2

mr merlin

EOG Master
if your man Vlad loses the war . He will take the Nukes out. He does not like to lose.
I know, that's the problem, and we're pushing him to do it. If I was him i would.

i'd like to see him nuke brussells or someplace like that, kill hundreds of thousands, then ask what what we're going to do about it? Russia will never, ever lose this war.

MrTop

EOG Master
I know, that's the problem, and we're pushing him to do it. If I was him i would.

i'd like to see him nuke brussells or someplace like that, kill hundreds of thousands, then ask what what we're going to do about it? Russia will never, ever lose this war.

1. what makes you think russia nukes brussels ? interesting
2. if the US does not push him then the US would play a weak move. The US will keep pushing till they take a tie.

mr merlin

EOG Master
1. what makes you think russia nukes brussels ? interesting
2. if the US does not push him then the US would play a weak move. The US will keep pushing till they take a tie.
Brussells is where the EU headquarters is located.

I have no idea if it'll happen but there are reports that on May 9th - patriots day in russia, Putin will announce a nationwide mobiilization, that he may declare martial law in western russia, and he may even declare war on ukraine.

What would we do then? Since that may mean he's going to nuke ukranian cities to bring it to an end?

Our tough talk is leading us to our doom.

MrTop

EOG Master
Brussells is where the EU headquarters is located.

I have no idea if it'll happen but there are reports that on May 9th - patriots day in russia, Putin will announce a nationwide mobiilization, that he may declare martial law in western russia, and he may even declare war on ukraine.

What would we do then? Since that may mean he's going to nuke ukranian cities to bring it to an end?

Our tough talk is leading us to our doom.

i know it is nato HQ. Vlad will not attack Nato countries. Too risky cannot beat Nato. The US is not talking tough only defending. Russia is the aggressor. Don't worry the russian parade it is no big deal.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
i know it is nato HQ. Vlad will not attack Nato countries. Too risky cannot beat Nato. The US is not talking tough only defending. Russia is the aggressor. Don't worry the russian parade it is no big deal.
If Putin threatens the US and europe biden will capitulate, right?

Is that likely, because that's what we are implying putin will do if we just pour more money and weapons into ukraine?

I would submit that neither side will give in, which makes the current situation so dangerous.

MrTop

EOG Master
If Putin threatens the US and europe biden will capitulate, right?

Is that likely, because that's what we are implying putin will do if we just pour more money and weapons into ukraine?

I would submit that neither side will give in, which makes the current situation so dangerous.

the US will never give in. I would say the same with Vlad. The only thing is the US has a few dollars. The US and partners are getting rid of russian oil. This is what I said with you and monkey. There is a wall getting put up between east and west. The donald went around while prez and asked the countries which side you on. I caught that when he went to japan.

MrTop

EOG Master

every woman will try to knock down come vote time roe wade