Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He was the president when he took the test, dumbfuck

And how is that meaningful right now, dumbfuck?

Let me repeat what I said...

Still obsessed with meaningless shit while the person you voted for destroys everything people have worked their entire lives for.

Go figure.

Brainwashing is worse than meth.

kane

EOG master
And how is that meaningful right now, dumbfuck?

Still obsessed with meaningless shit while the person you voted for destroys everything people have worked their entire lives for.

Go figure.

Didn't say it was meaningful right now, dumbfuck, but it sure as hell was meaningful when he took it, dumbfuck

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Go figure.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You are dumber than anyone ever gave you credit for, kane.

And I'm thankful for you exposing your idiocy for everyone here to see.

kane

EOG master
Get back to me when Biden is asked to take a cognitive assessment test, dumbfuck
Okay, dumbfuck, I'll change the wording from "asked" to take a cognitive test to "does" take a cognitive test, okay dumbfuck.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Okay, dumbfuck, I'll change the wording from "asked" to take a cognitive test to "does" take a cognitive test, okay dumbfuck.

So refusing to take a cognitive test means he doesn't need one. LOL.

It also negates all of the horrendous policies which have ONLY made this country worse.

LMAO.

Thanks for your Biden vote, dipshit.

We can all blame you now.

kane

EOG master
So to summarize, the people who wanted Trump to take the test were his own people, his own handlers, and the people who want Biden to take the test are republican politicians

kane

EOG master
Let me know when people on Biden's staff want him to take a cognitive test, like the people on Trump's staff wanted him to take one, okay dumbfuck

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
But again...

You care about MEANINGLESS SHIT.

Because you can't defend any of the HORRENDOUS policies enacted by this administration.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Poll: Voters' doubts rising about Biden’s health, mental fitness​

A new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows just 44 percent of voters approve of Biden's job performance, and 46 percent say he's "mentally fit."

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Like I said, let me know when people on Biden's staff want him to take the test

And why would I give a fuck?

You're the only one that cares about MEANINGLESS SHIT like a cognitive test.

I'll say this again...

A cognitive test or not does not reverse or negate any of Biden's HORRENDOUS policies, dipshit.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Person woman man camera TV, I aced the test bigly, all the doctors were saying how amazed they were at my great test score, they never saw anyone ace the test as bigly as I did

Nope. You voted for the worst President of all of our lifetimes.

He's only made the country worse with every single policy he's enacted. And you can't even begin to defend him after not even a year in office.

You failed the cognitive test before you even walked in the door.

kane

EOG master
You must have been the guy who called Peyton Manning a bust based off his first year in the NFL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Judging a president based off less than one year in office, lmao

How many years of complete failure do we need before we can state the obvious?

How long did Trump have to respond to COVID-19 before you called him a failure exactly?

Biden had a year head start and has more deaths than Trump to show for it - with a vaccine and monoclonal antibody treatments the entire time he's been President.

Are you ever NOT a hypocrite?

boston massacre

EOG Master
How many years of complete failure do we need before we can state the obvious?

How long did Trump have to respond to COVID-19 before you called him a failure exactly?

Biden had a year head start and has more deaths than Trump to show for it - with a vaccine and monoclonal antibody treatments the entire time he's been President.

Are you ever NOT a hypocrite?

Judging a president based off less than one year in office, lmao

In Other Words, Yes, His First Year in Office Has Been a Total Disaster For The United States of America.

But Don't Speak a Word About The Fact.

Imagine Having a Suck Ass Submissive Like Kane, Washing Your Dirty Underwear , Whenever You Need it.