Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
America is back baby. leaders of nato nations wont even speak to our US ambassador - this is Turkey and the ambassador is the total weakling and failure Jeff Flake, LOL.

1680622561152.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another country tells the US to go to hell. I notice a trend, that being the complete loss of respect for the US abroad. Well done Joe.

1680654107534.png

MrTop

EOG Master
TAIWan prez meets with US house leader..... chee said he was going to huff and puff and blow the US house down

mccarthy stiff arms jina

nothing but crickets from Jina

mr merlin

EOG Master
france will edge out russia here as china said crimea belongs to ukraine..... joe has a problem too...kennedy has entered the democratic 2024 race
Obviously RFK jr has no chance, BUT his anti vax message will get out to people that up till now have been oblivious of the dangers of the covid vaccine.

MrTop

EOG Master
Obviously RFK jr has no chance, BUT his anti vax message will get out to people that up till now have been oblivious of the dangers of the covid vaccine.

dangers ? where is all your dead people... 325 million people in USA... 170m took the shot..how come they are still alive?

mr merlin

EOG Master
dangers ? where is all your dead people... 325 million people in USA... 170m took the shot..how come they are still alive?
I think closer to 230 million took it, as far as the dead people goes, they are all around you. Go to the main forum and check out the lets be clear thread.

MrTop

EOG Master

Walmart Plans to Expand EV Charging Network to Thousands of Stores​

About 90% of the US population lives within 10 miles of a Walmart location.

MrTop

EOG Master
I think closer to 230 million took it, as far as the dead people goes, they are all around you. Go to the main forum and check out the lets be clear thread.

nice try... you are wrong again... the battery cars are not coming ... neither are the robots. lol

mr merlin

EOG Master

Walmart Plans to Expand EV Charging Network to Thousands of Stores​

About 90% of the US population lives within 10 miles of a Walmart location.
I'm sure 3 or 4 plug ins in a walmart supercenter will make all the difference. there are several around me at grocery stores, etc, rarely see a car using it.