Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

kane

EOG master
You really care what Tucker Carlson says obviously, old lady.

Some of us don't, retard.

NEWSFLASH: For the people who aren't brainwashed, we don't hang on the words of the media.
I don't give one fuck what that asshole says, but I was shocked to see that of the hundreds of times he's been wrong, this one time he actually admitted it. And whether you care what he says or not is irrelevant, you said him admitting he was wrong was gossip, but you're wrong, it was obviously a fact, you dumb fucking mutt

kane

EOG master
Someone on video admitting he was wrong is gossip according to the dumb fucking mutt, LMAO

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't give one fuck what that asshole says, but I was shocked to see that of the hundreds of times he's been wrong, this one time he actually admitted it. And whether you care what he says or not is irrelevant, you said him admitting he was wrong was gossip, but you're wrong, it was obviously a fact, you dumb fucking mutt

Or maybe you're just a brainwashed retard trying to justify your bullshit confirmation bias with gossip and don't understand definitions of elementary English words.

gossip
noun
noun: gossip

casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.
"he became the subject of much local gossip"

kane

EOG master
I dont see how he admitted anything in that video, you clowns are searching a tad too hard IMO.
Watch the video again, if you can't see him admit he was wrong, then keep living in your alt right bubble and don't allow any facts in

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
gossip
noun
noun: gossip

casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.
"he became the subject of much local gossip"

kane

EOG master
Here's an example, "Mr Top typically kicks monkey the mutt's ass in this forum", that doesn't mean he always kicks your ass, but does so the majority of the time, get it now, you dumb fucking mutt

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Look up the definition of "typically", it doesn't mean always, you dumb fucking mutt

LMAO. Holy shit.

LOLOLOLOL.

Let's replace "typically" with "not always". The definition of gossip again....

Casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, NOT ALWAYS involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

Thanks for proving my point, you stupid fuck.

kane

EOG master
Monkey the mutt doesn't get it, and never will, not surprising considering he's a dumb fucking mutt

mr merlin

EOG Master
Watch the video again, if you can't see him admit he was wrong, then keep living in your alt right bubble and don't allow any facts in
He said things are spiraling out of control, and he's surprised by that - so big deal. That's not an admission that his philosophy was wrong - of course he was also referring to that nuclear plant nonsense that has now been totally debunked.

While there was military activity near the plant( a nearby training facility), the russians did not shell or attack the plant in any way.

kane

EOG master
The guy is on tape admitting he was wrong, monkey the mutt calls it gossip, what a dumb fucking mutt

kane

EOG master
He said things are spiraling out of control, and he's surprised by that - so big deal. That's not an admission that his philosophy was wrong - of course he was also referring to that nuclear plant nonsense that has now been totally debunked.

While there was military activity near the plant( a nearby training facility), the russians did not shell or attack the plant in any way.
You hear what you want to hear, stay in your alt right bubble of ignorance

kane

EOG master
Here's the video of Comrade Carlson admitting he was wrong, you fucking mutt

This is a clip from his own show on your favorite network, in his own words, coming out of his own mouth, you dumb fucking mutt

kane

EOG master
Carlson on tape from his own show on his lying network, and monkey the fucking mutt calls it gossip, what a dumb fucking mutt

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Carlson on tape from his own show on his lying network, and monkey the fucking mutt calls it gossip, what a dumb fucking mutt

I said the story that you posted and care about so much was gossip, you stupid fuck.

More lies from the libtard.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Another alt righter rooting for Putin, JFC, how sad you hate America as much as you do Comrade Merlin

These guys are better. Right?

Here's who kane is supporting.

Actual Nazis.

What a surprise that a brainwashed dipshit would be aligned with Azov Nazis.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Growing calls for lindsey graham to resign, with many coming from republicans. I'm not really in favor of that, i would prefer for Putin to announce he's directed his security service to target lindsey for termination - then we can all sit back and watch the coward lindsey squirm and hide.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And just like clockwork, when defeated, the libtarded commies turn to lies and ad hominem attacks rather than admitting they were wrong.

Color me shocked.

It's not how they maintain their firm grip on stupidity and ignorance or anything.