Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (December 22nd)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 120 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 6est on Monday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->​
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (December 22nd)

i will not be in this week, i'll be at the Boise/Utah game next weds..The email wont be sent over till Thursday morning to get credited, so it might not be as fast as usual, but you are getting a headsup about it now..

GL to all

I am in as well...and have fun at the game...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

jeff please check your pm, sent you one yesterday i think, very important

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

i have 2 extra tickets i need to get rid of, your heads might be in the clouds though, i will let them go for what i paid for them :doh1

I am pretty sure i will be out of town already by then..heading to San Diego to visit the parents..thank you for the offer though Tuck

slyone66

EOG Master

i hope to god i'm in. tired of late 2348ji23enight calls

Wade

EOG Master

in bitch

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Would love to be included once again - IN!!! :+textinb1
:pokersmiley
Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!
:tree:
VOX
P.S. - Anyone catching my 12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza???
:+money-8+​

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

In. I need to step my game up. I don't know if it's bad play or worse beats but I've gone cold in poker.

I am in!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->