ODU VS. GEORGIA FRIDAY NIGHT...

Does anyone want to take a stab at what the point spread will open up at this Friday Night when OLD DOMINION steps onto the court against a poor SEC team (GEORGIA) playing on a NEUTRAL site in the Virgin Islands?

This will be the FIRST game for both teams...

I know what I would make the line, but I'd like to see what some of you think it should be... :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

THE SHRINK

GEO HAS NOT BEEN VERY GOOD THE LAST FEW YEARS 0-11 AND 1-10 ON THE ROAD. THEY ARE YOUNG AND WILL PLAY LOTS OF NEW PLAYERS I MAKE OLD DOM 8

Georgia was HORRIBLE last year, what did they win 10 games? If ODU isn't favored after getting past the first round and having a few guys back they should be hammered to death. But I have to think ODU is favored by at least a bucket in that game, even if they don't have name recognition.

My number ODU -3.5 as a tester to see what is up.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Looking further, it is highly likely ODU will be favored and the avg rec gambler will say ODU Who??? :)

MCP

ODU -2 , georgia is NOT GOOD, but they still have better athletes than some po-dunk team from virginia !

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
MCP said:
ODU -2 , georgia is NOT GOOD, but they still have better athletes than some po-dunk team from virginia !

:mutley

I do trust SHRINK's thoughts on ODU this year. Should be fun.

dirty

EOG Master
If ODU is less than 5 then Bet the Farm on it....

UGA is not poor as was told by the Shrink.....But they are still Awful.....

Felton is a Great coach and will win at UGA But he had only 5 sholarship players last year and his recruiting class this year......Harrick Destroyed this Program.....

Unreal what ODU will do to UGA......The only thing that keeps this MOFO Close is if ODU goes out partying and plays Crunk and Drunk:hung

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
odu..

odu..

:+waving-5

that's another factor in these offshore tourneys for ncaa hoops;

ya never know how seriously some of the coaches are gonna take it

gl

:+clueless