NOTHING WILL EVER BEAT THE OLDEN DAYS IN BOOKING.

Evansbookit

EOG Member
Re: NOTHING WILL EVER BEAT THE OLDEN DAYS IN BOOKING.

The good old days are long gone but not forgotten and if the politicians keep their bs up then the old days may just return. At least for the few of us who can still handle them.

P.S. I miss them days more than anyone.:cheers:bank:

The Devil

EOG Master

welcome aboard evans.......

sounds like you have some stories to share...........

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

LOL - I am 60 - body feels like 59 or so but brain is still 40. I met a guy at a ballgame that had a shirt on for the same college I went to. He tells me he played football - graduated in 1987. I said I played basketball and graduated in 1975. He says, man - you look good for being that old! WTF?

Anyway, the time period you are talking about was "glory days" for advantage gamblers, also. Don Best was a kick in the nuts. Everybody could get the information I spent hours at. I made twice as much then just by gathering numbers - heck some you had to call to get a run down. Have your other numbers first and then hit what had value on the call.

I used the Greek - a lot - anybody that moved was worth having. It was and still is a road map to the "Smart Money".

Hey, Rainbow, good to see you feeling frisky. Ever thought of going to the other side of the counter? An advantage gambler could team with you and you guys could go "rip city" .

rainbow

EOG Master

LOL - I am 60 - body feels like 59 or so but brain is still 40. I met a guy at a ballgame that had a shirt on for the same college I went to. He tells me he played football - graduated in 1987. I said I played basketball and graduated in 1975. He says, man - you look good for being that old! WTF?

Anyway, the time period you are talking about was "glory days" for advantage gamblers, also. Don Best was a kick in the nuts. Everybody could get the information I spent hours at. I made twice as much then just by gathering numbers - heck some you had to call to get a run down. Have your other numbers first and then hit what had value on the call.

I used the Greek - a lot - anybody that moved was worth having. It was and still is a road map to the "Smart Money".

Hey, Rainbow, good to see you feeling frisky. Ever thought of going to the other side of the counter? An advantage gambler could team with you and you guys could go "rip city" .
Yep, but it takes CABBAGE.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Bucky and Rainbow it is a pleasure reading you guys instead of some SBR Punk. Good solid gamblers. I am getting up there too. My "Hard on" is just not the same and it sucks. :cheers

rainbow

EOG Master

Bucky and Rainbow it is a pleasure reading you guys instead of some SBR Punk. Good solid gamblers. I am getting up there too. My "Hard on" is just not the same and it sucks. :cheers
I have more problems with phony people.

imahustla

EOG Enthusiast

if thats the case then enjoy these next 5 weeks and forget getting a job in the industry and nail those guys who wouldnt give you a shot

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

It's an enormous world to be a lone wolf on the player side. Very difficult for one man to know everything he needs to know - let alone the self discipline after being in a situation where big amounts of money were swinging back and forth and now the net result is significantly smaller.

A bank can be built up if a person does not have to draw on it for income. But, that means some type of source for an income stream - job doing something-whatever. Eliminate the worry of food and shelter. Then rock and roll on the bank. Big goal of a finite bank and then the bank can be an income producer.

Some very talented people I know are hung up on being a credit player only. I disagree with that until the bank goal is met. So, that is an obstacle. Only play postup while establishing the bank?