NFL Playoffs Thread

kane

EOG master
Haven't played anything yet, the only game that caught my eye was Rams, I like the Mia/KC game Under, but the Fins with defensive injuries all over the field, already without Chubb and Phillips, they now lose Van Ginkel, Howard, and Goode, Jerome baker played in his first game after a long layoff with an injury, so he promptly gets reinjured and is out for the playoffs, a healthy Dolphins D and I would be pounding the Under, all the injuries make it a tough decision

Valuist

EOG Master
Haven't played anything yet, the only game that caught my eye was Rams, I like the Mia/KC game Under, but the Fins with defensive injuries all over the field, already without Chubb and Phillips, they now lose Van Ginkel, Howard, and Goode, Jerome baker played in his first game after a long layoff with an injury, so he promptly gets reinjured and is out for the playoffs, a healthy Dolphins D and I would be pounding the Under, all the injuries make it a tough decision
KC 21-14; deja vu?

kane

EOG master
Played Miami Under 44.5, Fins signing defenders off the street to fill out the roster makes me nervous, but this isn't the same Chiefs offense as in year's past, they lack explosiveness, meanwhile Miami has shown all year what they are, bully the bad teams, get beat by the good ones, their offense is also dealing with injuries to both wideouts, Hill will play not at 100% and Waddle might miss, Mostert ? but if he plays not close to 100% either, Miami's offense is predicated on the big play, Chiefs D will take away the deep ball and force them to go the length of the field, there's no way Spags is allowing Hill to beat him deep, I'm a Tua fan, but I don't trust him on the road against this level of defense, of course we all know about the cold, Tua from Hawaii and plays in Miami, this will be the coldest game he's ever played, at least in the NFL, and it's his first career playoff start, I think the Chiefs win a 24-16 type game, and to be honest if KC wins comfortably I wouldn't be surprised. I have the Chiefs on the ML to close out a parlay, if I hadn't made that bet, I would have taken them -3 buying a half when it was available

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Miamia is up against it. Dupe of last year when they faded late. Going to take Tua balls. Fuck the Swifties.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Steelers and Bills is a free lick. Want Steelers but have both. Same Goof and Stafford but higher steaks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
One way traffic Browns and Taxans. Has to be Browns. One way traffic Eagles and Bucs. Eagles. Pretty much one way traffic Packers and Cowboys. Cowboys. If I get 6-0, all teed up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Any of these teams would be at least ok:

Lions
San Fag
Cowboys
Rams
Eagles

Browns
Steelers
Ravens
Dolphins
Bills

Get rid of these teams:

Packers
Bucs
Taxans
Swifties

But then the next round, I want this:

Lions or Rams or Cowboys
San Fag

Browns or Steelers
(does not matter)

Then:

Lions vs Browns
Rams vs Steelers
San Fag vs Ravens
Cowboys vs anybody

Finally:

NFC trophy

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Lions
San Fag
Cowboys
Rams
Eagles

Browns
Steelers
Ravens
Dolphins
Bills

Get rid of these teams:

Packers
Bucs
Taxans
Swifties

Lions or Rams or Cowboys
San Fag

Browns or Steelers
(does not matter)

Then:

Lions vs Browns
Rams vs Steelers
San Fag vs Ravens
Cowboys vs anybody

Finally:

NFC trophy
Now THIS is a useful and informative post.

kane

EOG master

Lions
San Fag
Cowboys
Rams
Eagles

Browns
Steelers
Ravens
Dolphins
Bills

Get rid of these teams:

Packers
Bucs
Taxans
Swifties

Lions or Rams or Cowboys
San Fag

Browns or Steelers
(does not matter)

Then:

Lions vs Browns
Rams vs Steelers
San Fag vs Ravens
Cowboys vs anybody

Finally:

NFC trophy
Ravens SB +2000
Cowboys SB +1400
Bills SB +900
LA Rams NFC +2700

blueline

EOG Master
updated kansas city weather

kickoff zero moving to below zero as the game goes along

windchill -20 to -25

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Because of Miami's problems on offense, this is not necessarily bads. Let their defense take the game. The Swifties having problems on offense as well. Will be a game decided on turnovers and penalties.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Complete card for Woodrow Wilson to fade:

clevfan and under
Tuna and under

Steelers and under
Cowboys and over
Lions (no total yet, would be over)

Eagles (no total yet, would be under)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If not for Izzo, would only need clevfan for payout. Instead I have to do it if it ain't rough it ain't right hard way.

Heim

EOG Master
So they're predicting snow in Buffalo, the total has been pounded down but very little money on the dog...PIT. I have to think everything late will be on Steelers.

blueline

EOG Master
a few minutes ago Jim Cantore said if the lake -effect snow bands are as predicted you won't be able to see the players on the field

blueline

EOG Master
a few minutes ago Jim Cantore said if the lake -effect snow bands are as predicted you won't be able to see the players on the field

from Buffalo TV:

Near-whiteout conditions are expected in Orchard Park on Sunday, with high winds, frigid wind chills and blowing lake-effect snow all in play. States of Emergency in Western New York as well as Erie County are currently active as a result of the storm.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are doing this on purpose so they can have a Martin Luther King ritual. Fuck Martin Luther King and fuck the NFLe.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Explain to me like I am a Wade howid they played these these famous Percy Snow games in the 80's and 90's but in 2024 they have to postpone?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This among many other things is why MAGA needs to vote early by mail. They will do the same thing election day. We will all be Maripcrappy county.

Valuist

EOG Master
The Browns are going to be paying for that trade for a long time.

This week I heard a number of experts proclaim "bitter cold does not stop scoring. The value is on the over".

There's no evidence whatsoever that bitter cold is good for scoring. And after tonight, there still is no evidence of that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pathetic performances by the Browns and Dolphins. #1 defense, huh. And Miami folded in the cold just like everybody thought. Stupid me thought they'd man up. Can still salvage the wild card with 3 wins. Buffalo or Pittsburgh is a free lick.