New Line Services Review

SBR Live Lines

Free, pretty good but kills your computer memory though. I do not use it now because of that. Solid books on screen

G-J coming out with a web version that is pretty cool with good books also. Screens very quick also, scores need to be quicker.

http://12.110.37.23/litelinesv2/default.aspx

Wiseguys.com

So far Vegas only lines (stardust and Mirage and LVSC) only real time line service with direct feeds. The screens are super fast and very easy to read. I am starting to like html type line services now as they do not destroy system resources. I like this new service and cost very cheap and I will buy shares in it. This product is very new and plus you can put in simulated bets and track systems you might have and auto grades. I love the future of this product.

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
JJ thanks for the review. Do you know of any live line services that can be easily imported into excel? I used to scrape lines off of winningedge, but its gone now. I need it to stay in the same format, and be just text, not java, or asp shit.

Scotty it is really fast too and very user friendly. It has a different look than most line services which is refreshing also.