diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: NBA Plays (In-Game)

Gooooooooooooooooo NUGS!

Hard telling when the Pistons are going to show up. :shoot:

Mammon

EOG Master

That 199 total in Wash says somebody shows up tonight. I may have to play over just cause I would have set the line 189.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

SAC +4 & OVER 206 = $$$

good luck. i think the over is a square play though.

WOW! I cant believe I missed this line until now! But I guess my man wants to give me money again. How is the Magic/Kings total only 207?? These teams score at will. We know Sacramento doesnt even know what defense is. All they do is run..let the other team score and run some more. This total is way too low. The Kings totals are usually in the 215 range and thats against teams that cant score. Orlando can score so much! They just go to the finals last year!!! This game ends up in the 220's easily!

UNDER 207

The KingRevolver of all videos. I got out-worked last night with the Heat D.Wade playing through that wrist. I got outworked!

Just got me: Rockets +3
Lakers+3
Memphis/Clippers Under 199.5 ------This was at 202 early today missed.(all Bookmaker)

Let's have a good one tonight. :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Where on earth are there 207's? :+clueless

All I see is 206 tainted...

I copied and pasted that from this morning when I got the 207 -110.

Not sure what it is now.

Either way....206 makes it even more square to bet on the over.

Take the UNDER.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Well my man took it to me last night...so that means I am due to destroy him tonight. Theres no way he can beat me 2 days in a row. I know too much sports. Anyway he has the Spurs @ home only 3 point favorites against the injured and struggling Lakers. The Lakers have been awful since Gasol went down. Duncan should dominate. Kobe's fingers been killing him. Have you seen his stats the last handful of games? The Spurs are a tremendous home team! I guess people like LA so the line is so low. People are so dumb. Spurs in a rout.

Lakers +3

Well my man took it to me last night...so that means I am due to destroy him tonight. Theres no way he can beat me 2 days in a row. I know too much sports. Anyway he has the Spurs @ home only 3 point favorites against the injured and struggling Lakers. The Lakers have been awful since Gasol went down. Duncan should dominate. Kobe's fingers been killing him. Have you seen his stats the last handful of games? The Spurs are a tremendous home team! I guess people like LA so the line is so low. People are so dumb. Spurs in a rout.

Lakers +3

why you say Spurs in a rout and have Lakers+3. who you pick?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

why you say Spurs in a rout and have Lakers+3. who you pick?

Sorry I didnt make myself square. These are called ANTI-SQUARE plays. My writeup is what a SQUARE says when he sees these lines. So I play the opposite.

My current record with these is 29-16 :)

Mammon

EOG Master

The square knows the Spurs suck and takes LA the team with the best record and the Champs.

SA -3 pow:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Spurs -3

Magic/Kings o206

Pistons +5 ---WINNER

Rockets/Bobcats o190 ---WINNER

Let's get it tonight, fellas!

Looking like a good night so far especially with the winner Kenny gave us.

Waiting on the Spurs...and also waiting for the Magic/Kings game to start.