My EOG Christmas list

mofome

Banned
Re: My EOG Christmas list

I only live about 15 minutes from the stadium and 10 minutes from the airport (Ft Laud). If you need to be picked up let me know. I don't know my exact schedule yet, but when it gets closer to that time we will set something up.

get in wed. leave sat. hopefully we drink more than 5 times in that period.

WVU

EOG Master

last time we tried to do this you pussed out. I am comfortably posting as I type this from a desk at a position that I hold. How would you like me to prove that to you and how much are you willing to post up first?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

last time we tried to do this you pussed out. I am comfortably posting as I type this from a desk at a position that I hold. How would you like me to prove that to you and how much are you willing to post up first?

You will just weasle out or scam me. Be tough to get done. You don't work and go to school. Not in your nature. And if so, looks like I was right about not having 14 grand. Not buying your bullshit. Can't believe anyone else will either? By the way, what did I ever puss out on. If talking about my challenge, well then lets settle you fucking douche. You got a job now, so you should be able to scrounge 20 grand together. Who is the pussy? Not me.

mofome

Banned

hey fuck heads, who cares. pm each other. lets have a nice December. its almost christmas you fucks.

:finger004

WVU

EOG Master

You will just weasle out or scam me. Be tough to get done. You don't work and go to school. Not in your nature. And if so, looks like I was right about not having 14 grand. Not buying your bullshit. Can't believe anyone else will either? By the way, what did I ever puss out on. If talking about my challenge, well then lets settle you fucking douche. You got a job now, so you should be able to scrounge 20 grand together. Who is the pussy? Not me.

Yeah sure Royalfraud. Everyone here knows what went down in that challenge thread. I am pretty sure you lost us at "I don't trust matchbook or the Shrink with holding the money, Maybe Phil Ivey will hold it."

I don't even know why I respond to you anymore. Away you go

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yeah sure Royalfraud. Everyone here knows what went down in that challenge thread. I am pretty sure you lost us at "I don't trust matchbook or the Shrink with holding the money, Maybe Phil Ivey will hold it."

I don't even know why I respond to you anymore. Away you go

I said I would send some to shrink dumbass. I was trying to get it going. OSU never really wanted to do it, that is why when offered time and time again to contact me privately to figure it out, he never did. Just posted silly pictures. Plain and simply all there is to it. You all knew you would lose so never wanted to discuss, at least he didn't. He was the ring leader then, and if you want to put up 20 now, I am here and we can discuss who holds the money. Didn't think so. All talk, no walk.