Monday Night MLB, Who are you on?

mofome

Banned
Re: Monday Night MLB, Who are you on?

thats not possible, i think i have been. i had the cubs over 7 and they leave 14 players on in the period of 5 innings. its only possible to leave 15 on.

this was a huge dog for me, i deserved the win, and i lose it with a 3 run hr, with 2 outs, and 2 strikes. all goes back to a walk of the catcher. people laid huge money and should have to pay for that mistake. im sure next time i do i will pay dearly.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

thats not possible, i think i have been. i had the cubs over 7 and they leave 14 players on in the period of 5 innings. its only possible to leave 15 on.

this was a huge dog for me, i deserved the win, and i lose it with a 3 run hr, with 2 outs, and 2 strikes. all goes back to a walk of the catcher. people laid huge money and should have to pay for that mistake. im sure next time i do i will pay dearly.

ok, second most unlucky. 12io4j2w90

btw, I liked the FF myself, but couldn't pull the trigger knowing I was on the Mets for the game.

mofome

Banned

i dont see how anyone could bet on the mets ff -200 or so. but they didnt lose so what do i know.

oh to the other losses.

:pop:

mofome

Banned

at least u can still come back. sd will be winning after 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6th. just not the 5th.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

only mos luck

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Hafner 2938u4ji23 loaded with 1 out and 0 runs. pricks.

mofome

Banned

peralta and haf both k on sliders 10 feet off the plate. not even good sliders. just completely horrible pitches nowhere near the plate. another team leaves the bases chucked.

mofome

Banned

reyes
peralta
hafner

all fuck us with the bases loaded in the span of 5 seconds

mofome

Banned

twins have a man on 3rd with zero outs and they cant even get him in.

wow

mofome

Banned

I have san diego first five.

San diego winning after 1
San diego winning after 2
San diego winning after 3
San diego winning after 4
San diego tied after 5
San diego winning after 6

Nobody in the world experiences the pain.

mofome

Banned

no snider hr. desperately need minn rl. big part in a par and a straight play. how do you not score from 3rd with zero outs.