Models?

Post# 46 is bad ....

She is hot about it...

That was private ryan stuff from beach .... I am :hung

Thanks, G

Gaker,

can you help me post some pics.
How do I say this, the General, ahem, he likes them a little, tpt.
That would be trailer park trashy for the unitiated.

No offense, Pete.:+music1-6

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Hey GD. To post pictures from your PC, you have to use a publishing service offerd thru yahoo, hotmail, etc...

I am no expert on it myself.

For regular pictures from the net just right click on the photo and copy the URL address into the box. or put the address in between these.

dirty

EOG Master
Hey GD Most service providers offer free webspace....Charter does for me and I publish all my stuff on there....EAsy to use instructions are on the site .....very simple to use.....it has to be a ftp site....Check with the ISP....especially if you have Cable or DSL service..

I might give it a try, see if I can find a few hotties to share. I finally got the avatar thing figured out after 5 years, so it might take a little while for me to catch on.:+signs8-1 :+music1-6

minnyace01

EOG Addicted
nok - I believe, though I may be wrong, that your photo of Angel, that she is the one person that has talked about the Vikings boat cruise. Her name was on a list of ladies (?) to be picked up at the airport and she was tracked down to her home address in Atlanta, though she said that she could not attend the bash.

I'll steal some from OGD.

I can also find really good ones. Google is your way to go... you just have to type some creative search words to get the good shit.

dirty

EOG Master
breakthebank said:
Thanks Dirty. You are one of the founder of EOG?

Nah.....Just a Moderator and Grade Contests, I came on Board about a Month after it was Founded.....We are a Very small Group here and are not oversaturated with Mods like other sites...YOu can Thank The Shrink for Founding it and General and Glaken and a few others were Very Instrumental in Getting this Bird Flying:+thumbs-2

Is there any other spots that you might need people for? i'm up for it to help out. I like the posts, lots of info, everybody seems to have something to say. You doing a good job here. You reletevly new?

dirty

EOG Master
This whole site is new almost 4 months old......but I have been posting in the Forum world since 1997....so I have been around the Block a few times....

And thanks for the Props....I try to do what I can as everyone else That works here and the Shrink Himself