Mike Trout

Heim

EOG Master
You don't forget shit like that as a kid.

I remember a little older than the above kids, waiting by
the exit gate for autographs at the Heim.

Angel outfielder Ken Berry blew me off....but Del Unser
with Senators signed willingly.

Never forget.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You don't forget shit like that as a kid.

I remember a little older than the above kids, waiting by
the exit gate for autographs at the Heim.

Angel outfielder Ken Berry blew me off....but Del Unser
with Senators signed willingly.

Never forget.

I remember professional wrestler Baron von Rascke throwing my precious autograph book across the ringside floor at Chicago's International Amphitheatre.

I was in shock.

Never liked "The Clawmaster."

I was only 10 at the time.

Maybe 12.

Okay, 14.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I agree, little kids dont even play baseball anymore, the fact this was filmed proves it's a setup.

So The Autograph Brokers Got Fucked.

Because Their Scam Didn't Work.

The Autograph Brokers Would Have Paid The Father, If The Kids Got Trout To Sign. ( If That Was The Deal In Place )

If That's The Case, Then Maybe The Autograph Brokers Did Not Get Fucked, and The Father and Kids Were Working On Commission.

Get The Autograph.

Then You'll Get Paid.

LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING TODAY IS A SCAM OR A HOAX !

boston massacre

EOG Master
I agree, little kids dont even play baseball anymore, the fact this was filmed proves it's a setup.

little kids dont even play baseball anymore

Partly True.

They Love Playing With Those Electronic Gadgets.

But The Little League World Series Is Still Broadcasted On National TV.

mr merlin

EOG Master
little kids dont even play baseball anymore

Partly True.

They Love Playing With Those Electronic Gadgets.

But The Little League World Series Is Still Broadcasted On National TV.
I walk by a very nice suburban park near my home several times/week, didn't see any kids using anything all summer, no one on the baseball fields, no one on the soccer fields, even the tennis courts only had old people on it occasionally, the basketball court had some kids just a couple times. It's very sad what's happened to kids.

Heim

EOG Master
I get in debates about Trout's inability to produce in high leverage situations. They give me all the leverage numbers blah, blah. I've seen him since he was brought up from the minors. So below is not surprising:

Trout 4 RBIs on 4 solo home runs to date.

Jerry West he's not.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I get in debates about Trout's inability to produce in high leverage situations. They give me all the leverage numbers blah, blah. I've seen him since he was brought up from the minors. So below is not surprising:

Trout 4 RBIs on 4 solo home runs to date.

Jerry West he's not.
He looks good, he plays good, his stats are great...until he gets hurts., almost no chance he plays a full season - 150 games, etc.