MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

Panic

EOG Dedicated
Re: MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

And I truly love the myrmidons, like yourself, only being able to think in a straight line or hold one coherent thought in your head at a time.

Dont try to make a stance now, you might hurt yourself.

Dont try to make a stance now, you might hurt yourself.

You obviously lack the mental capacity to see when a "stance" has been made.

If you REALLY want to debate me, on any topic, slide over to P&G and let's have at it.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

You obviously lack the mental capacity to see when a "stance" has been made.

If you REALLY want to debate me, on any topic, slide over to P&G and let's have at it.

Lol. You scare me Dawg. I might not have what it takes.

I don't care about Obama... I'm not voting for him any more than I am voting for McConfused.

I know the ONLY reason she was picked is McCain needed a minority and Jindal wasn't pale enough.

Women are minorities? Since when?

No, you are don't understand the point. Palin wasn't picked because she can go toe to toe with Biden, she was picked because she's a minority and Jindal wasn't pale enough.

I Agree with you. If you go over to P&G, you'll see where I have said time and again that that BOTH Obama AND McConfused are not qualified to be President.

Also Jindal is too right to be chosen in a national election and the first minority the Repubs make a Pres or VP candidate will be Hispanic.

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL funny how some still think this was a good move.

This was desperation...and a clown move.

Complete male bovine excrement. You are stuck in that rut believing that there is ONLY 2 parties to vote for.

I'll take "heat" from anyone that can dish it, so far you haven't.

Save for one election in the entire history of the US, we have had a two-party system. It is inevitable with SMDPW representation and the way the system is set up.

LOL funny how some still think this was a good move.

This was desperation...and a clown move.

How was it a clown move? This is a calculated gamble by the McCain camp that may or may not pay off. The only other real possibility was Pawlenty to put on the ticket but the Repubs are rolling the dice.

Makes more sense than the Dems pick of Biden.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Journey, you disappoint me.............. such drivel out of your mouth... do you honestly want Barack Huessien Obama as president.....

Journeyman

EOG Master

How was it a clown move? This is a calculated gamble by the McCain camp that may or may not pay off. The only other real possibility was Pawlenty to put on the ticket but the Repubs are rolling the dice.

Makes more sense than the Dems pick of Biden.

makes more sense? :rolleyes:

I will stop here.

Obama IS the next President. :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journey, you disappoint me.............. such drivel out of your mouth... do you honestly want Barack Huessien Obama as president.....

You disappoint me...an opinion is drivel?

Do you honestly want another republican? Do you want someone that think G. Bush has made the right calls 90+ % of the time? G Bush is a criminal. The Govt is a scam currently.

And that doesn't even include Obama...just answer that question.

I will stop here.

Come on J-Man, enlighten me with your political knowledge. Thrust forward an opening salvo that makes me tremble. Share some of your acute acumen with me.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

I will stop here.

Now I know why people dont respect you. No substance, all smoke. You make statements and make no reasoning why it is true.

You disappoint me...an opinion is drivel?

Do you honestly want another republican? Do you want someone that think G. Bush has made the right calls 90+ % of the time? G Bush is a criminal. The Govt is a scam currently.

And that doesn't even include Obama...just answer that question.

We can classify every President, save for a couple, a criminal on the basis of what they did in office.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Why?

It's not worth the energy to type.

You can thrust , I am calling this one early, as I said back in April , Obama is the next Pres. ANYONE who wants another Rep. especially someone as close to Bush as McCain has to have their head examined.

Can't wait for the debates when Obama carves the senile old man in half...he can't even speak without reading the paper below him, what he supposedly thinks.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

I want anyone but a liberal leftwing democrat and you should also..

anyone with a JOB should........... but of course if your on a sponsored program (i.e. welfare), im sure your bought vote will come in handy for the liberal...

i know how much more Huessien is going to cost me, if he is elected..... if you pay taxes in a higher bracket, you would know this as well..

Journeyman

EOG Master

Now I know why people dont respect you. No substance, all smoke. You make statements and make no reasoning why it is true.

LOL well you obviously haven't read many of my posts.... I give many detailed explanations for my reasons, this one isn't worth debating.

Funny.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Why?

You can thrust , I am calling this one early, as I said back in April , Obama is the next Pres. ANYONE who wants another Rep. especially someone as close to Bush as McCain has to have their head examined.

Can't wait for the debates when Obama carves the senile old man in half...he can't even speak without reading the paper below him, what he supposedly thinks.

lol. Okay. Anyone who wants a racist president that has no experience and has every other countries interest at heart, but America's, needs their head examined.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Amen Panic, tell it like it is..... My grand-daddy would roll over in his grave.

Why?

I guess 75 million Americans are going to need brain surgery in early November. Quick, call PO69 stat!

Obama will look better in debates but McCain will look better in town hall environments. Obama's spiel has not gone over well with middle class Americans (which is why he is aggressively campaigning them).

Obama is a brilliant orator, but on the spot and with no rehearsal McCain has him beat.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

LOL well you obviously haven't read many of my posts.... I give many detailed explanations for my reasons, this one isn't worth debating.

Funny.

I've read your posts. I'm suprised you write in english.

Journeyman

EOG Master

lol. Okay. Anyone who wants a racist president that has no experience and has every other countries interest at heart, but America's, needs their head examined.

racist Pres? You call this a legit response...talk about racists I see them right here.

YOU are a racist...and apparently SSI is a racist too....shocking.

Every other countries interest at heart? Are you talking about Bush? The man who turned his back on his own, Katrina anyone?

You from the south too? :hangt

Freakin racist.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

racist Pres? You call this a legit response...talk about racists I see them right here.

Every other countries interest at heart? Are you talking about Bush? The man who turned his back on his own, Katrina anyone?

Freakin racist.

Please make a Top 40 list. Your best tribute to society. Thanks.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I've read your posts. I'm suprised you write in english.

What are you 13 yrs old?

I get reactions because I am read by everyone. If I had no opinions worth reading , nobody would be responding, doofus. :finger004

You been here what, 2 weeks? Get lost kid, woth your racist garbage.

If you want a repubclican in office at this point, you are an idiot.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Journey dont run off before the election..... has nothing to do with race... i cant stand leftwing Liberals, period...

im conservative to the core as any Christian should be...

Journeyman

EOG Master

Please make a Top 40 list. Your best tribute to society. Thanks.

You have zero comeback ability... I could talk about taking a dump and get more reaction.

Over under on your age, 19 :hangt

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

The Munchkin Man is supporting John McCain, and the Munchkin Man gets his head examined twice a week.

Munchkin Man

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journey dont run off before the election..... has nothing to do with race... i cant stand leftwing Liberals, period...

im conservative to the core as any Christian should be...

You're making blanket statements....obviously without much merit either.

And you really think Bush has done a good job? Please tell me this is a joke.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

You have zero comeback ability... I could talk about taking a dump and get more reaction.

Over under on your age, 19 :hangt

"Look at me, i can keep making a hanging emoticon"...Yeah!!!!:houra-JMan.

Freakin racist.

Awesome generalization......yeah all of us here in the South are racist. Yep, even though Mel Martinez is a Senator in Florida, Bobby Jindal is a Governor in Louisiana, etc.

Journey, 16 of the 42 blacks currently in Congress are from the South (a greater proportion than any other region), but yeah, those of us in the South are racist.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I wasn't talking to you Hines....where did i say everyone oin the south was a racist, where? Of course there are many minority congressman from the south ...the whites in the south are more racist than any other region....and this goofball Panic is an obvious racist and an ignorant kid.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

I wasn't talking to you Hines....where did i say everyone oin the south was a racist, where? Of course there are many minority congressman from the south ...the whites in the south are more racist than any other region....and this goofball Panic is an obvious racist and an ignorant kid.

Look at you. You hold the key to all that is equal. No judgement on your part. No way.

From the context of the quoted section aforementioned by myself highlighted in post 475, the part of your statement involving the South looks to have been related to the mention of racism. If your reference to the South was not regarding racism, then I retract my original statement and humbly ask you to clarify in what reference you were referring to the South.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

From the context of the quoted section aforementioned by myself highlighted in post 475, the part of your statement involving the South looks to have been related to the mention of racism. If your reference to the South was not regarding racism, then I retract my original statement and humbly ask you to clarify in what reference you were referring to the South.

I'll clarify for him, Hines.

South=racist whites.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Taken out of context....those in the south are more racist than anywhere else in the country and that is a fact....look at SSI's blanket racist post, mentioning his grandfather would turn over in his grave if Barrack was Pres.

If that isn't a blanket racist statement, what is?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1461040 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>SSI<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1461040", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1461040 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Amen Panic, tell it like it is..... My grand-daddy would roll over in his grave.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>