Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

mofome

Banned
Re: Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

we leave 2 more on! 5 left on in just 2 innings. nice fucking luck. over is an easy fucking play but it will lose.

:LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

ball absolutely smoked down the line, but the luck pushes it foul by a foot.

:shoot:
Figures...fuck. I am absolutely shit at overs...something like 11-24 on the year and looking like another loss added to that. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

2 in 2 HUGE NEEDS to go. Come on KC and LAA Daddy needs W's!!!

diogee

hmmm another one on 3rd in Oak.

diogee

Just barely missed the home run with 2 on. 2348ji23e

diogee

Let's go Angels...2 more on. Need something.

diogee

hmm weird...Angels load them again and get nothing. loaded up twice in 2 innings= 1 run

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

The A's have 8!?!?! Fuck you KC!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

AAAAAAAANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!!!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Guess I missed the memo that the A's are a freaking juggernaut...

diogee

Let's go Micah...get out of this shit.

diogee

The A's have 8!?!?! Fuck you KC!
Hoch roughed up in first start back...had looked good in the minors.

Mammon

EOG Master

Diamondbacks have first and third none out ...and can't do anything.

I got them +2.5 in a parlay

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e:doh1

diogee

Diamondbacks have first and third none out ...and can't do anything.

I got them +2.5 in a parlay

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e:doh1
Pop up on an offspeed pitch and then Upton stared at 3 straight strikes.

diogee

Angels get one...need to drive in this other run as well. Leaving men all over the bases.

mofome

Banned

all i needed for a 5 teamer with a payout of 3.5K was the nats. But...sf scores 3 unearned in the 4th after scoring 2 on one hit (a double not a hr) in the 1st.

No fucking luck.

diogee

all i needed for a 5 teamer with a payout of 3.5K was the nats. But...sf scores 3 unearned in the 4th after scoring 2 on one hit (a double not a hr) in the 1st.

No fucking luck.
fuck fuck fuck shit...that blows. Let's go Nats!

Was going to be on Cain ff but forgot about it so hope he gets shelled here.

mofome

Banned

nats about to leave another man in scoring position. cant believe this is a 5-1 game, sf has a bunch of singles and some unearned runs.

3.5K swing on this pos game.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

this is it dio....

2 on and 2 out for zimmerman. I need a huge hit.

diogee

this is it dio....

2 on and 2 out for zimmerman. I need a huge hit.
Nobody else that I would want up there. Hopefully the fire continues.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

pops up on an awful pitch down the middle. 2 for 2 with the bases empty. sells out with 2 on and cain missing his spots by feet.

my fucking luck

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

need bost to get ells home from 3rd with 1 out
need the os to get this man home get me 2 this inning

diogee

Owings taken out after 90 pitches.

mofome

Banned

need a 2 out hit from the big bad nats.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

now ells is thrown out at home. one of the 5 fastest players in the league gunned down. you cant make this shit up. every laughable brutal pos play kills me.

mofome

Banned

and the os smoke another out with a man in scoring position. just a 3.5k swing, no biggie. after being fucking raped in atl, who cares.

:hangt

diogee

You on over in Bos Mo?

Angels got 1 off of bases loaded twice in the first 2 innings and have stranded 7. :hangt

diogee

Mother fucker...take out Owings with 90 pitches and let the pen blow the game. Nice +180 dog down the drain.

mofome

Banned

You on over in Bos Mo?

Angels got 1 off of bases loaded twice in the first 2 innings and have stranded 7.

na just boston.

mofome

Banned

ah, i see not a lot of hits either way, but masterson is the walk machine.

Mammon

EOG Master

No ginx in Zona

mofome

Banned

ok dio, men on the corners with 1 out for nick johnson

come on neeed it!

mofome

Banned

5-4 dio.

i cant believe i am now losing on 2 unearned runs. wow. i need 2 more some how dio. this would be fucking awesome.

need the magic one night.

mofome

Banned

zimmerman out on the next pitch. FUCK

now i need a dunn hr

mofome

Banned

dunn and zimmerman both had great pitches to smoke. shit.

fucking a dio. 4 earned to 3. I need this fucking win.

Mammon

EOG Master

one more out in Zona. Come to pappa..

mofome

Banned

nats with 9 hits, 1 hr, and 3 doubles. SF has 1 double and 5 singles and im losing.

just fucking unreal. Great play and im going to to be missing out on 3500.

Mammon

EOG Master

Now just lose Zona by 2 or less...

diogee

5-4 dio.

i cant believe i am now losing on 2 unearned runs. wow. i need 2 more some how dio. this would be fucking awesome.

need the magic one night.
Unreal...should be winning this fucker. Let's get a couple more...good karma. :suit: